Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AmyMac703 View Post
    I need one of those signs that says "Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again."
    There's one on my route that says: "Trespassers will be violated"

Gotta love it!
    Durp.

Comment

• My coconut oil has melted. This has gotten ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sudenveri View Post
        My coconut oil has melted. This has gotten ridiculous.
        Mine too.
        Durp.

Comment

• my bone broth us not turning out.. damn it!
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
            You win.
            Grand prize - heat stroke! This evening I'm inside though, scrubbing a vast expanse of tile. I can think of a much better use for knee pads.
            Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Living situation makes me depressed. Being depressed makes me not want to work. Not working is keeping me from moving out.

And repeat...

Crap! I'm An Adult!

My Primal Journal

http://badquaker.com <--- podcast I'm a part of. Check it out if you like anarchy, geekiness and random ramblings.

Comment

• ffffffuuuuu crazy drivers trying to hook around me and go forward, despite the fact that I've taken the lane and clearly signaled I'm going left. I really wish bicycles came with mounted weapons.
                “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
                  ffffffuuuuu crazy drivers trying to hook around me and go forward, despite the fact that I've taken the lane and clearly signaled I'm going left. I really wish bicycles came with mounted weapons.
                  Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                  Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                  Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• I like your signature:

Comment

• after taking close inventory of my Lucchese cowboy boots, i discover that the 2 pairs of really expensive "Handmade" actually don't fit me as well as the 2 pairs of less expensive 1883 models. Feeling really stupid that i spent nearly twice as much on the handmade ones!

Comment

• This is my first week or two on pb and am now starting to get the carb flu... Have had a horrible migraine since I woke up! NOTHING is helping

Comment

• overnight, tomato eating caterpillars found my plants on the deck and stripped them bare. i am PEECED.
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

Comment

• Dear sister,

Please stop bringing over ice cream, cookies, garlic bread, pizza, fried cheese sticks, fresh tortilla chips and leaving it here for us when you leave.

You know that I eat to soothe. You know that I eat because it's there. And you know that I was fucking diabetic.

It's not cute, so cut it the fuck out.

Thanks,
                            Your sister

Do yourself a favor and become your own savior.
                            Congenital Hypothyroid
                            CW: 225lbs SW: 245lbs

Comment

• I got a driver's sunburn today, which I'm blaming on the two-hour round trip to the farmer's market. Apple cider vinegar and coconut oil have soothed it pretty well, though (and my shoulder smells pleasantly of coconut now). And, of course, all that lovely meat and produce was well worth it.

Comment

• I like my solitary time. That's why I take an extra day of vacation at the end of my vacation so I can have the house to myself for a day. I just spent a week with my parent-in-laws, some of my children and grandchildren, and my husband at the beach. I didn't even get to spend my last afternoon on the beach because my husband drank too much beer and not enough water while on his sailboat and came back to the house on the edge of heat exhaustion and I had to remain with him (temp was about 100° F with heat index about 121° f). The entire time we're on "vacation" I feel like a mediator, because husband has to bitch and snipe about his parents or our son-in-law (who is sometimes obnixious and freaking cheap). We don't really invite the Ps, they basically invite themselves after we invited them the second year we did this and they assume that they are invited in perpetuity and husband can't tell them not this time. This year they decided to stay longer than usual.

On top of all that, I woke up with a sore throat yesterday and felt like crap. I couldn't even get the entire day today to myself. Husband decided not to go into work until later. Just had to get this off my chest. Thanks for listening.

On top of all this, my best tomato crop ever has blossom end rot....sheesh
                                Last edited by Lynna; 07-25-2011, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X