Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by freqz View Post
    GOTD: Next person I see texting on the interstate is going to get the PIT maneuver-- I just need a push bar for the truck.
    What kind of truck? If its bigger than a pick up and its a Dodge or Ford, use that to make a pit maneuever. Think Mad Max.
    Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
      What kind of truck? If its bigger than a pick up and its a Dodge or Ford, use that to make a pit maneuever. Think Mad Max.
      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
      Current Weight: 235 pounds
      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Gripe of Yesterday:

Hotter than hell out, leave windows down in car all day at work. Wearing a red dress to keep cool outside. 4PM, it starts pouring like a sonofabitch. Run outside to put windows up. As I am running, my panties almost fully fall down. And people wonder why I hate underwear.
        Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
          Don't think I haven't considered it.

Comment

Gripe of Yesterday:

Hotter than hell out, leave windows down in car all day at work. Wearing a red dress to keep cool outside. 4PM, it starts pouring like a sonofabitch. Run outside to put windows up. As I am running, my panties almost fully fall down. And people wonder why I hate underwear.
            Sometimes, it's just better to go commando.

GotD: After 4 days of not leaving the house due to a cold, I finally got my snuffly butt onto my bike and headed down to the river to sit in peace in the sun and continue writing a fanfiction(because I'm a LotR freak x]) About an hour or writing, waving to passers by on boats and feeding a friendly swan, I get to a point in my story where I need some information I jotted down earlier. Which was at home. *sigh* Bye bye river, hello uphill bike ride home. >_<
            Last edited by PixieKitten; 07-21-2011, 08:07 AM. Reason: Thought I should add a gripe... This is the grip thread after all.
            Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
              Current Weight: 235 pounds
              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Gripe of Yesterday:

And people wonder why I hate underwear.
                Gotta love a woman who hates underwear!
                And the meek shall inherit the earth.
                What good is a used up world, and how could it be worth having?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guod View Post
                  Gotta love a woman who hates underwear!
                  It's a gift.
                  Georgette

Comment

• It is too damn hot. Yeah, I lived in Phoenix for four years, I got used to 125 degrees at this time of year, but come on. I moved to Massachusetts to get away from this nonsense. And don't think I haven't noticed you, humidity. Sure, I grew up in northern Illinois, one of your favorite places, but again. MASSACHUSETTS. When I arrive at work in the morning and get out of my air-conditioned car, I find it disconcerting to have my glasses fog up.

Comment

• The highlight of my day so far is getting a map of Middle Earth and sitting outside in the sun with the rabbits reading the small book that came with it. I'm such a freaking (outdoorsy?)nerd. -_-
                      Also, my feet hurt. Why do I feel then need to go shopping in a dress and heels? x[
                      Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• GotD: The heat. It's too gd hot to do anything and I have to drive a car with no ac in it.
                        Georgette

Comment

GotD: The heat. It's too gd hot to do anything and I have to drive a car with no ac in it.
                          I feel your pain. And I'm moving this weekend.
                          Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
                            I feel your pain. And I'm moving this weekend.
                            You win.
                            Georgette

Comment

• It's 100- 110*F here. Our A/C went kaput last weekend. Repairs won't happen until Saturday at the best, next Saturday at the worst. We live in a brick oven of a house with a poorly ventilated attic. Thank the gods for cold baths and window units.
                              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by karatepig View Post
                                And I love telling people that I have a right to make a living anyway, that they are "solicited" to continuously via telvision, billboards, radio advertisements, etc, and that they are essentially controlled by those solicitations, whether they think they are or not.
                                I don't watch television, rarely listen to the radio (and when an advertisement comes on, I switch to another station), and when driving, I generally tend to focus on the road and drivers around me, not billboards. Yes, you have a right to make a living, but it's pretty disrespectful to blatantly ignore people's expressions of not wanting to waste their time talking to someone trying to persuade them to buy something they probably don't want or need.
                                Originally posted by CoyoteVick View Post
                                And I love to be able to threaten trespassers with physical violence until they leave my property. And have the police back me up.
                                I need one of those signs that says "Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again."
                                Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X