Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
    All of my body parts are overworked and I have a huge urge to go to the gym.... Grrrr....
    seems the more tire i get th emore i want to work out as if i a punishing me for being tired
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
      All of my body parts are overworked and I have a huge urge to go to the gym.... Grrrr....
      Be at my house at 6PM EST and help my husband and I dig a 3-4 square foot hole in the yard.
      Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        walk

i've almost reached the point of exhaustion where my clothes touching my skin hurts, yet i'm still awake. i think i really should hire someone to smack me upside the head and yell 'GO TO BED, IDIOT'
        *smack!!! "GO TO BED, IDIOT!!!".....hope that helps....first smack is always free...

your post made me laugh so hard I shot water out of my nose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sudenveri View Post
          If my boyfriend hadn't been sleeping in the other room at the time, I'd have pointed my stereo out the window and showed them the REAL meaning of "loud music." In an obnoxious-to-other-people fight, Cannibal Corpse will win every time.
          I've found that Opera really works great on red necks.

Originally posted by Christal View Post
          *smack!!! "GO TO BED, IDIOT!!!".....hope that helps....first smack is always free...
          Please come to my place around 10 tonight, please?

If I don't get some sleep soon I may have to kill someone. OK, so that's not such a bad thing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chasintrail View Post
            I've found that Opera really works great on red necks.
            Opera works great on anyone, especially if you've had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner.

I'm tired. I had a root canal yesterday. I was exhausted last night because I was so nervous all day, and thought I'd sleep well, but my husband tossed and turned half the night and kept me awake.

Comment

• My last post wasn't really a gripe. My REAL GotD is all week long our UPS driver has been early. Today is my last day at work before I go on vacation and he's not here yet. I'm expecting bigger shipments than the others, too. My boss told me I could leave a little early, but since I'm not likely to get my work done because the delivery isn't here yet, I won't be able to leave early and may not get everything I wanted to do, done. Not allowed to work overtime.
              Last edited by Lynna; 07-14-2011, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• If I hear one more person telling me to make sure and get enough sleep... Imma go apeshit.

Seriously. I HAVE A SLEEPING DISORDER. I get PLENTY of sleep. PLENTY. 9-12 hours a DAY kind of plenty. My disorder makes me sleep TOO MUCH. I don't need you telling me to get enough sleep because I look tired. Oh, and BTW, just because you read some sleep tips in Oprah magazine, doesn't mean you are helpful. I know all about dark rooms and white noise, and blah blah blah. I've been dealing with this for YEARS.

I know I look tired. I am well aware of that fact. I look tired because I AM tired. But it's not due to LACK of sleep.

RAR!!!!!!

ok.. gripe over.. back to regularly scheduled bitchyness...

Crap! I'm An Adult!

My Primal Journal

http://badquaker.com <--- podcast I'm a part of. Check it out if you like anarchy, geekiness and random ramblings.

Comment

• I feel like I've been run over by a steamroller and then kicked in the stomach for good measure. I hate my body.

That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sudenveri View Post
                    I feel like I've been run over by a steamroller and then kicked in the stomach for good measure. I hate my body.

That is all.
                    Same here, plus for some ungodly reason I want to cry.
                    Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                      Me, too! Though I know exactly why; the pain combined with the terrible knowledge that I have another sixty years of this shit, and that's if I'm "lucky."

Comment

• PMS sucks, it's turning me into a sugar hunting machine!
                        I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                          Me too! I was at work and the oldies station (yes, I'm old) played the sappiest song on the planet. And I started crying. Out in the middle of the street, standing next to my big lifted Silverado work truck. Yeah, it must be PMS time.
                          Durp.

Comment

• people it is the full moon, i had my full moon day Tuesday and if i could have jumped off a bridge...... I hate the full moon, especially since i forget that is what is going on every fraking time
                            Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                            Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                            Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• ^^I second the full moon comment. My work has just been one batshit-insane patient after the next. Keeps things interesting, though.

GotD: Today I went to an appointment for allergy testing- I cut my sleep short to get to this appt, which was scheduled arbitrarily during a week of my nightshifts, btw. Was treated like a moron, smirked at for telling them I followed a primal diet, told to get 50% of my calories from starchy carbs and grains, was made to feel like I was wasting their time, AND felt discriminated against for being American of all things... and all this from a 55yr old+ woman with blue, orange, and purple hair. Sorry lady, but there's NO way in hell I'm going to take you seriously. Should've skipped the appointment and got the extra hour of sleep.

[ETA] The dietician also told me that because I don't eat grains, legumes, or dairy, I would very likely be way under the daily calcium requirement of 700mg and need a supplement. I told her I thought my vegetable- and fruit-rich diet gives me enough, but I would take some sample days of my eating and tally up the calcium I'm getting, to report back on the next visit. Today's food: 736mg of calcium. BOOYAH!
                              Last edited by HeatherJ; 07-14-2011, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoyoteVick View Post
                                Oprah magazine
                                i had a counselor once give me an oprah magazine print out. she was charging 92$ per visit. i quit going.

beautiful
                                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X