No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sic the cops on them. Yeah, i'm THAT neighbour. I will call the po-po on your dumb ass.
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

• I agree w/ canio6 - we used to have neighbor's who'd party late and be really loud and drag race drunk down the street all the time (I used to go get makes and models of cars w/ plate #s so I could ID the cars that did it at 2AM when we were half asleep, but they never did it when I was ready). I used to play my kids warped Barney tape on the fence next to their window where they were sleeping and make lots of noise at 6AM after they partied all night. Childish - yes, but I did feel better after my "revenge" and I figured that unless it got really bad, the cops have better stuff to do. The sadest part was that the parents were drinking with their teenage kids and the kids friends and then they'd be suprised when the kids got a DUI - duh!

Comment

• I'm with you. Wait until you speak to a RAW vegan...they are GOD incarnate...their message 'must be heard'...nah, I'll just look at their rotten teeth and smile at their superior attitude

Comment

• there's a gripe, people who act snooty over the food they eat

and yes, leaf blow as closely as possible to their house as early as possible
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• Hah! I always say the same thing to my wife as we are riving down the road. "I should pull over and tell that guy that the manufacturers at BMW failed to install turn signals on his new car!"

Comment

• If my boyfriend hadn't been sleeping in the other room at the time, I'd have pointed my stereo out the window and showed them the REAL meaning of "loud music." In an obnoxious-to-other-people fight, Cannibal Corpse will win every time.

Comment

• Friday night at 9:30, someone on our street decided to use their horn to alert someone that they were there and the horn got stuck. I thought they were just leaning on the horn so I got up and walked down the street and yelled at them that I was going to call the police, just as they were putting up the hood.

Come on, get off your lazy ass and go knock on the door, especially late at night and early in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sudenveri View Post
                  If my boyfriend hadn't been sleeping in the other room at the time, I'd have pointed my stereo out the window and showed them the REAL meaning of "loud music." In an obnoxious-to-other-people fight, Cannibal Corpse will win every time.
                  That, or Dethklok. Mwhahaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Nion View Post
                    That, or Dethklok. Mwhahaa
                    Whenever issues like this arise, I'm put in mind of the Season Three opener, when Nathan is woken up by the jackhammers, growls about the fuckin' construction, and turns on brutal death metal to drown it out, sighing in relief. That scene made me laugh so hard, since I've done the exact same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sudenveri View Post
                      Whenever issues like this arise, I'm put in mind of the Season Three opener, when Nathan is woken up by the jackhammers, growls about the fuckin' construction, and turns on brutal death metal to drown it out, sighing in relief. That scene made me laugh so hard, since I've done the exact same thing.
                      I can fall asleep to good metal. Usually In Flames, it's so melodic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nion View Post
                        I can fall asleep to good metal. Usually In Flames, it's so melodic.
                        I used to play Vintersorg every night before going to sleep.

Comment

• My almost 20 yr old son was recently diagnosed with undifferentiated schizophrenia. I left a voicemail letting his father know weeks ago. (kids haven't seen him in years & he hasnt paid child support in a year for our daughter.-he makes 150,000 yr-) He finally texted me today (lord forbid he pick up a phone re important things) and had the nerve to ask 'what do WE do' as if he'd actually do anything!

Thank goodness I found pbp and have the clear head & energy for this.

Comment

• I never, ever had acne as a teenager. Now it's all over my face well not really but it feels like it.
                            ~Danielle~

Comment

• All of my body parts are overworked and I have a huge urge to go to the gym.... Grrrr....
                              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• walk

i've almost reached the point of exhaustion where my clothes touching my skin hurts, yet i'm still awake. i think i really should hire someone to smack me upside the head and yell 'GO TO BED, IDIOT'
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X