Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Primal "Grok Star" would you like to meet IRL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which Primal "Grok Star" would you like to meet IRL?

    I have been on this Forum for 5 months and in that time I have been entertained, encouraged, educated and inspired by all of you. Some posters have gone above and beyond to make this place really special. (No, I am not fishing for compliments myself; I'm just a member who started a really big, sexy thread.)

    OK folks, let's give love where it's due!

    First, I would love to meet many of my fellow "Feeling Sexy" posters because we've shared alot.
    For Example:
    Paleobird I would love to party with her because I think she's smart & cool.
    Kiwineil I just need to talk to him on the phone...Every time he posted about "kayaking" I got chills thinking about his accent.

    Others:
    Griff He's really walking the walk; his advice is always spot on and practical.
    Cillikat She has done so much research that has helped so many.
    Grumpy Caveman He's just so naughty and fun.
    MalPaz She has been so open about her life. Her strength inspires me.

    There are many many more who have and are helping me on my journey. I hope no one feels left out if they are not mentioned in this thread. Whenever we post about our personal experience with the Primal Lifestyle, we are helping someone. Believe me, there are alot of lurkers here who read and are helped, but never post.

    So...Who would you like to meet in real life?
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

  • #2
    Where's Rivvin on your list? Doesn't everyone want to meet the Sauerkraut King?

    I'd like to meet Griff and Grizz at the same time so I can finally distinguish them in my head.

    I want to visit SoilToSustenance's farm

    GrumpyCaveman for sure. I have a feeling he's a fluffy bunny in person.

    (This is all in jest....I actually have no desire to meet anyone. I communicated with a bunch of women who, like me, had babies in Dec 97....we shared our pregnancies, our adventures in parenting. It was a core part of my social life for years. And then we decided to all meet up--in Ohio!!--and my sense was that was the beginning of the end for the group. It's not that we didn't like each other, it just seemed to take some of the mystique away. I concluded from that that I prefer to keep my real life and my net life separate.)
    Liz.

    Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

    Comment


    • #3
      Batty!! Who WOULDN'T want to meet her?!

      Comment


      • #4
        I only want to meet DTF females, in dark alleys.

        (Rivvin meets that criteria)
        I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

        Comment


        • #5
          Batty, NoSaladWithoutMeat, BoneMachine, Griff, kuno1chi, Diana Renata, and several others.
          Already met: Victoria, chasbuddy, Twibble, Cillakat.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

          Comment


          • #6
            Allow me to hijack this thread: HEY, NYC PRIMALS GROUP get off your collective asses and let’s get some goshdarned grass fed burgers! I made a topic over at the group and thus far it’s been ignored.
            I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'd be happy to meet anyone here. But most especially any cute single females in the Primal libertarians group.
              Last edited by Grok; 02-21-2011, 09:33 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
                Allow me to hijack this thread: HEY, NYC PRIMALS GROUP get off your collective asses and let’s get some goshdarned grass fed burgers! I made a topic over at the group and thus far it’s been ignored.
                Oh! I go look now!!

                Incidentally, where do you train MT?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by frances View Post
                  Oh! I go look now!!

                  Incidentally, where do you train MT?
                  I don't currently, but I trained at North Jersey Muay Thai, you have probably heard of them by now, our fighters have done well in NYC competitions. One of our guys is going pro on March 4th and I'm going, meet up!
                  I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
                    I don't currently, but I trained at North Jersey Muay Thai, you have probably heard of them by now, our fighters have done well in NYC competitions. One of our guys is going pro on March 4th and I'm going, meet up!
                    March 4 in Cranbury, right? I may be there--quite a few people from my gym (5 Points) going to be fighting...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Oh, Friday Night Fights in Manhattan. Yeah, I'll be there... Wonder why I was thinking NJ....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by frances View Post
                        Oh, Friday Night Fights in Manhattan. Yeah, I'll be there... Wonder why I was thinking NJ....
                        I just asked my Kru and he says I can’t be friends with people from rival gyms. Just kidding I’m sending you a PM so we don’t fudge up the topic at hand.
                        I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by lizch View Post
                          Where's Rivvin on your list? Doesn't everyone want to meet the Sauerkraut King?

                          I'd like to meet Griff and Grizz at the same time so I can finally distinguish them in my head.

                          I want to visit SoilToSustenance's farm

                          GrumpyCaveman for sure. I have a feeling he's a fluffy bunny in person.

                          (This is all in jest....I actually have no desire to meet anyone. I communicated with a bunch of women who, like me, had babies in Dec 97....we shared our pregnancies, our adventures in parenting. It was a core part of my social life for years. And then we decided to all meet up--in Ohio!!--and my sense was that was the beginning of the end for the group. It's not that we didn't like each other, it just seemed to take some of the mystique away. I concluded from that that I prefer to keep my real life and my net life separate.)
                          Sad to say, I have not yet read the sauerkraut story - I'll do that soon. If I meet Grizz, I'll have to meet Mrs. Grizz too since he has told us so much about her (Luv Ya, Grizz). Great cautionary tale about the Mom Group.

                          Note to all: This is not meant to be about who people like, or God forbid a stalking thread. It is just that sometimes the strongest most encouraging people need encouragement too or at least the knowledge that they have somehow helped others. Carry on.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

                          Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This tells you where my head is at. I thought IRL was Indy Racing League. Yes I am a blonde, a race fan, and yes I am on a ton of antihistamine right now.

                            I would want to meet Grizz(Mrs.Grizz too), Rivvin(haven't read about the kraut but his bread rocks), Iniquity, MamaGrok, JenCat, Pebbles67, Mandolin, Canio6, Batty and Naiadknight. I'm sure there are others but my head just doesn't want to work today.
                            Georgette

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'd like to meet Diana Renata- I think I'd have more to talk to her about in person.

                              So many people here that I enjoy talking to, but I'm not sure about meeting anyone- I haven't been here long enough to get to know anyone very well. It takes me a long time to warm up to people and feel comfortable around them.


                              Robin's Roost
                              My Primal Journal

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X