Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gork wouldn't cheat in a relationship, right?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about asking: What would Grok-ette do? HER survival mode is to get ONE guy to be ALL hers until their child is weaned. Then *she* would Tribe Up by going out with the Chieftain and tell the old mate who didn't toe the line, "Good luck with that."

Think about it.

Grok-ette on!!

Comment

I love this thread - Dear Abby Goes Primal

Comment

Originally posted by sammerb View Post
        Someone pretty please knock some sense into mee!!
        I'm assuming you are a teen, or pre-teen still living with your parents? I suggest asking your mother what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianag View Post
          BwwwaaaHaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaa................

Exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by sammerb View Post

sexting
            Definition: Sexting is the slang term for the use of a cell phone or other similar electronic device to distribute pictures or video of sexually explicit images. It can also refer to text messages of a sexually-charged nature.

(A combination of the words "sex" and "texting.")

Oh...so that's what it mean's..

You crazy kids and buzz words.

Here's one tip, if you decide to give him a blowjob in the work place toilet cubicle or something, don't under any circumstances let him video you on his phone - even if its 'just for fun'.
            In today's lightning paced world of data transfer, you may find yourself being ogled on all his friends phones and the latest attraction on websites like 'Teenage cum dumpster.com' before you even start sobbing with regret.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianag View Post
              This made me chuckle..........
              You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Comment

sooooooo?

what did you do?

you could also hit up Granville st, find a hot stud and have fun with him instead, no?
                We need to have a global discussion about the epidemic of donut murder

Starting Weight: 238 lb
                Current Weight: 224 lb
                Goal: 190-200 lb
                Height: 6'-0"

Comment

Mark Sisson's "Grok" with his partner and two kids is pure speculation, 10,000 years ago if "Grok" was the Alpha male in the area I hazard a guess he would have sewed his wild oats - old school Mormon style.
                  But this is 2011 and things have changed. Tell the dude he can't have cake and eat it too.
                  Fear of the unknown...They are afraid of new ideas. they are loaded with prejudices, not based upon anything in reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.

Comment

Soo... the most current sexting thread reminded me that I posted this a while ago.

I said no in case anyone was wondering. It really pissed him off. Hehehe. Kinda sucks for me though, now all I have is dick pics. lol. As for the pics he has of me, I could care less. They look good, so go on show them to your friends (he wouldn't anyways).

Ohh sexxx is a weird thing. Kinda makes me feel sick when I think about being in a relationship again, it will be so hard for me to trust.
                    Last edited by sammerb; 04-30-2011, 08:57 PM.

Comment

You shoulda messed his mind up... it is the way of the Darkside.

Comment

With some guys it's all about adding you to a tally. Good for you saying no!

Comment

Working...
                        X