Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nourishing Traditions..anyone have this book?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nourishing Traditions..anyone have this book?

If you have this book could you possibly let me know which chapter ends at page 69? I have a reading assignment for my nutrition program and since I ordered this book for my kindle, there are no page numbers! (and the class hasn't actually started yet so there's no one there I can ask) Thanks!!
    $5 off iherb.com: QOC241

"Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good." - Voltaire

For nutrition/wellness tips:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/One...34671179916624

www.onelifeonebodynutritionaltherapy.com

I do! But it's at work - where I will be in a few hours. I will get you the info by today

Comment

Thank you-I appreciate it!!

Comment

"A Word on Equipment"

I'm just thrilled to hear a nutrition class is using this book. That's an amazing sign of progress!
        5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
        Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
        Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
        Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
        ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

Thank you...I actually heard about this nutrition program (NTA) on this forum a while back which is why I chose it!

Comment

I'll be home for lunch in about 3.5 hours as well, I can look it up too.

I'm interested in the info on the course you're taking-I kicked that around a couple years ago (2007/2008) but decided that with moving/buying a house/getting divorced it was too much at once.

I assume you are doing the distance option? How's that work for you? I see they now have classes in Portland, which would be perfect for me as that's only a days drive away.
            Chief cook & bottle washer for one kid, a dog, 6 hens, 2 surprise! roosters, two horses, and a random 'herd' of quail.

~The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something one knows nothing about and refuses to investigate~

Comment

Originally posted by Eklecktika View Post
              I'll be home for lunch in about 3.5 hours as well, I can look it up too.

I'm interested in the info on the course you're taking-I kicked that around a couple years ago (2007/2008) but decided that with moving/buying a house/getting divorced it was too much at once.

I assume you are doing the distance option? How's that work for you? I see they now have classes in Portland, which would be perfect for me as that's only a days drive away.

Yes, I'm doing the online courses. They haven't actually started yet, but the assignments have already been listed. They have three seminars I'l have to attend as well, so I'll have to fly to Virginia for those. Looks like it's going to be a lot of reading, but it should be fun!

Comment

Working...
              X