X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Parsons, Amazing Primal Success Story

If anyone hasn't seen Dave Parsons' story on the home page, do take a look:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/the-u...ve/#more-19240

Dave, if you're reading the forums, please pop in to say hello and entertain a few questions. Yours is the best Primal Success Story I've ever seen! Just awesome!

I saw it. After I stopped shouting and weeping, I sent the link to everyone I know.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

Does anyone know if he is on the forums?

Comment

Originally posted by AnneArchy View Post
        Does anyone know if he is on the forums?
        He replied to comments on the original post, maybe he will cruise through here at some point. Or, he might be outside chasing prey.

Comment

I posted the link on my FB page. What amazing results!

Comment

CALLING DAVE PARSONS! Seriously does anyone know how to contact this PB Celeb?

Comment

Originally posted by AnneArchy View Post
              CALLING DAVE PARSONS! Seriously does anyone know how to contact this PB Celeb?
              Hey Mark! You should contact this guy and pay his way to Primalcon. He would make a great speaker.

Comment

His story was awesomely inspiring. Made me cry tears of happiness. He frakking rocks!!!
                Georgette

Comment

The last picture reminds of the shot in Shawshank Redemption when Tim Robbins just broke out of jail and is standing in the rain, looking skyward. My man Dave broke out of his own kind of prison. That guy is a bad ass.

Comment

I want to be like Dave when I grow up! His story is SO amazing and SO VERY inspiring!!

Comment

Originally posted by bwhit View Post
                      The last picture reminds of the shot in Shawshank Redemption when Tim Robbins just broke out of jail and is standing in the rain, looking skyward. My man Dave broke out of his own kind of prison. That guy is a bad ass.
                      Yeah but look at his arms! this dude went from huge to huge I love it.
                      I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

My dad (64) wants to start the PB because of Dave. If he could write to him how great would that be! Dave if you stop by send me a Private Message please!

Comment

I just became Facebook friends with him; I'll let him know this thread is here.

Comment

Thanks BG!

Comment

Yes BG thank you~!

Comment

Working...
                              X