X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody can resist the bacon....

Bacon is a gateway meat.
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

yes.

sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

Originally posted by batty View Post
      [img]*hilarious lolcats picture*[/img]
      lmfao
      Originally posted by runnergal
      You just didn't define Healthy Whole Grains properly. Many steak recipes refer to cutting "against the grain" when slicing. Therefore beef has grains. If you eat everything on your plate, you have eaten the whole thing. Eating an entire steak is eating healthy whole grains.

Comment

I get insanely jealous every time bacon is mentioned here - I only have access to conventional, tastes-like-bacon-flavoured-salt bacon. Somebody pleeeeaaase mail me the good stuff. ;_;

Comment

I'm clearly a mutant. I don't like bacon... yet. I will keep trying!
          "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

Originally posted by runnergal View Post
            :-)
            Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.

Comment

I must say that bacon turned my life around, for the better.
              ...how do you look, feel, and perform? -- Robb Wolf

My Blog.

Comment

Timely. My 7 year old is struggling a little bit with eating animals "because I like them and they are nice" and she has a couple vegetarian friends so wants to be and I explained that when she grew up she could make that choice for herself. And tonight she said she was going to be vegetarian when she grew up.

And the 4 year old piped up and asked what animals we ate now and she started listing the meat and what animal it came from. And she got to "bacon - which comes from pig." pause. pause. "Well I think I wont eat MUCH meat when I grow up, but maybe pigs. I really like bacon."
                MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Comment

Originally posted by Jenny View Post
                  I'm clearly a mutant. I don't like bacon... yet. I will keep trying!
                  *gasp*

RACIST!!!!!!

Comment

I guess I shouldn't admit to my anti-bacon sentiments publically. Some of my best friends are bacon-lovers!
                    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

I guess I shouldn't admit to my anti-bacon sentiments publically.
                      Its ok everybody we can stop sharpening the torches and lighting the pitchforks.
                      A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

I guess I shouldn't admit to my anti-bacon sentiments publically. Some of my best friends are bacon-lovers!
                        That's what they ALL say!

Comment

Originally posted by Enamel View Post
                          I get insanely jealous every time bacon is mentioned here - I only have access to conventional, tastes-like-bacon-flavoured-salt bacon. Somebody pleeeeaaase mail me the good stuff. ;_;
                          Bacon of the Month Clubs

Comment

Originally posted by Enamel View Post
                            There's GOTTA be somewhere that sells uncured bacon? Have you checked local butcher shops? If if they sell cured bacon it's usually not as salty and sugary.

Maverick brand bacon is quite tasty, they are located in CO, they might ship to you...

Comment

Originally posted by aktres View Post

I looked at one of these...6 months - 1 shipment a month = $99 + $85 shipping for 12-16 oz of bacon a month. That works out to over $30 a pound. At that price the bacon should cook itself, wash the dishes, and tell me how good I look eating primal.

Comment

Working...
                              X