Breast size increase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breast size increase

Ok this might not be as interesting for some but has anyone else noticed an increase in their breast size since eating paleo? I've noticed in the last few cycles right before and during my period my breasts get huge. I mean I don't fit my B bra. Epic and ridiculous and not really a fan. Not really tender either...just full of personality
    I've read that diets high in fat can do this. I eat about 50-60% fat 30% or so from protein and the rest from carbs. Any thoughts? Thanks!
    In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. -- Albert Camus

why would you think this wouldn't be interesting for people?
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60178.html

Comment

I know I went from a 32C to a 30DD....
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

mine have gotten smaller, but i'm weaning my son, so the hormones are completely different (he's 2.5 years old, so it's ok that i wean him. nothing dangerous here).

Comment

Huh. I never thought of this. I just attributed my increasing cup size to pregnancy. It's an interesting idea!

Comment

A true miracle of the primal diet!

Also, you should post some before and after pictures so I can judge for myself

Comment

i have not had this "problem"

Comment

Very interesting...

Comment

I am changing shape - slowly - from an apple to an hourglass/pear. I know this because my one pair of good jeans is now loose at the waist but tight on the thighs. Dammit!
                  I'm currently in the "mixed fruit salad" stage

My guess would be the fats going into your endocrine system and your hormone balance altering?
                  Last edited by NorthernMonkeyGirl; 01-24-2011, 01:26 PM. Reason: to complain about jeans :(

Comment

Oh heck....don't tell me that! That might be the straw that broke this camel's back. (heh...literally!) .
                    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Comment

Oh no!!!!! Not what I want to hear! I went from a 44d to a 38c 4 years ago. I don't want to go up in cup! Scary
                      Georgette

Comment

I noticed that too but I assumed it was because of weight lifting...

Comment

Well I think it's great news and hopefully I'll be lucky. I'm lacking to say the least in that department!!

Comment

I doubt this is common, or we would have a lot more of these posts, lol! I assume that for some of us, hormone balancing will result in larger breasts, for others, not so much.
                            Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
                            Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
                            Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

If this is the cause this is pretty good news. There are a couple people I know of that were concerned on losing too much of their breast size.

Comment

Working...
                              X