Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paleo information in Spanish?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Paleo information in Spanish?

    I have a couple of Cuban friends who are "health nuts," and I would like, if possible, to give them some Primal/paleo basic information in Spanish. Any suggestions?

    Thanks,
    Edith

  • #2
    Vida Paleo
    Ancestral Health Info

    I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

    Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

    Comment


    • #3
      Google ' dieta paleolitica '

      Lots of information.
      Tayatha om bekandze

      Bekandze maha bekandze

      Randza samu gate soha

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by periquin View Post
        Google ' dieta paleolitica '

        Lots of information.
        So that's what it's called! I'll be happy to answer questions in Spanish if you want to send them over here. We could start an En Español thread...

        Comment


        • #5
          This will help me a lot. My wife is from Mexico, and much of her family primarily speak Spanish. I think they will be interested in this.

          Comment


          • #6
            Adrianag: first question-----¿Porque ne se puede consiguir el libro "The Primal Blueprint" en el español?
            Tayatha om bekandze

            Bekandze maha bekandze

            Randza samu gate soha

            Comment


            • #7
              I am sure it will come out at some point in Spanish. They are translating a lot of books these days.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by periquin View Post
                Adrianag: first question-----¿Porque ne se puede consiguir el libro "The Primal Blueprint" en el español?
                Hay que preguntarle al autor. Le acabo de enviar un email preguntando si hay planes para una version en Español. (We will need to ask the author. I just sent an email asking if there are plans for a Spanish version).
                Last edited by Adrianag; 01-19-2011, 08:44 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Adrianag View Post
                  Hay que preguntarle al autor. Le acabo de enviar un email preguntando si hay planes para una version en Español. (We will need to ask the author. I just sent an email asking if there are plans for a Spanish version).
                  Acabo de recibir una respuesta, "No en el futuro próximo", ojalá algun día!" (I just got a reply "Not for the near future, but hopefully some day!")

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Adrianag View Post
                    Acabo de recibir una respuesta, "No en el futuro próximo", ojalá algun día!" (I just got a reply "Not for the near future, but hopefully some day!")
                    what he/they need is someone willing to translate, got the time Adrianag? Porque yo no tengo ni el tiempo, ni el conocimiento, ni la paciencia. (I don't have the time, the knowledge or the patience)
                    I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
                      what he/they need is someone willing to translate, got the time Adrianag? Porque yo no tengo ni el tiempo, ni el conocimiento, ni la paciencia. (I don't have the time, the knowledge or the patience)
                      Yo tengo el tiempo y el conocimiento, pero no la paciencia. Las traducciones requieren muchísimo trabajo! (I have the time and the knowledge, but not the patience. Translations require a lot of work!)

                      Tambien tienen que tener suficiente demanda para justificar los costos de traduccion e imprenta. (They also need to have sufficient demand to justify the translation and printing costs.)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Adrianag View Post
                        Yo tengo el tiempo y el conocimiento, pero no la paciencia. Las traducciones requieren muchísimo trabajo! (I have the time and the knowledge, but not the patience. Translations require a lot of work!)

                        Tambien tienen que tener suficiente demanda para justificar los costos de traduccion e imprenta. (They also need to have sufficient demand to justify the translation and printing costs.)
                        True, but it could be an e-book like the PBF, hell you might even make more money that way ... settled I'm stealing this idea, and all of Mark's work and capturing the large Spanish Speaking market with my new e-book "Dieta Cavernicola" and for the kids "Dieta Cavernicolita" with this dude on the cover:

                        I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
                          True, but it could be an e-book like the PBF, hell you might even make more money that way ... settled I'm stealing this idea, and all of Mark's work and capturing the large Spanish Speaking market with my new e-book "Dieta Cavernicola" and for the kids "Dieta Cavernicolita" with this dude on the cover:

                          Is that a caverniculito ;>)?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            caverniculito!!!!! What could that be? Should I look in books of anthropology or social studies or anatomy or---what to learn?

                            Is it the just the 'back' of the cave?


                            Whatever is is, I like it. Funny
                            Tayatha om bekandze

                            Bekandze maha bekandze

                            Randza samu gate soha

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by periquin View Post
                              caverniculito!!!!! What could that be? Should I look in books of anthropology or social studies or anatomy or---what to learn?

                              Is it the just the 'back' of the cave?


                              Whatever is is, I like it. Funny
                              :>) :>) I like the double or triple entendre of the term, don't know if it will offend some...a caverniculito is what I want to have after I lose another 10 lbs...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X