Moderated pictures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderated pictures

I created a photo album on my profile last week, but it's still showing as being moderated.

Anyone? Does mark have to approve the photos?

Comment

I have no idea... lo siento :-/
      sigpic

Comment

LOL! Thanks anyway.

Comment

Sorry, I don't know either. I'd say it's time to contact Mark or the worker bees.

Comment

Put your photos on Image Bucket or Flickr or some similar hosting service and embed them using the picture button (). Using an outside host means no waiting for moderation.

The BBcode will look like this:
            HTML Code:
            [IMG]http://www.yourimagehost.com/insertimage.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Thanks it isn't forum pictures that need moderated, it's the album on my profile. I'll contact Mark.

Comment

Yeah I created an album and it had the same thing. I left it like that for about six months and then finally deleted it.
                ad astra per aspera

Comment

Originally posted by StoneAgeQueen View Post
                  Thanks it isn't forum pictures that need moderated, it's the album on my profile.
                  Oops!

I am sure they will address your issue, but you still might want to look into using an outside host. Most of them let you create albums or sets and you could just link to these from your profile. Flickr and Picasa both offer free service tiers.

Comment

If I click on your album claims to have zero pictures in it but there are two listed there anyway MDA1 and MDA2. Both pics work when you click on them but it says 1 of 0 and 2 of 0 as which ones they are.
                    From the pics though, you're looking great! Keep up the good work.
                    http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

I don't begrudge the very slow moderation here (since I use flickr, etc) but I certainly think it could be improved if Mark felt like appointing moderators (instead of administrators) who had access to approve images. There are certainly a few tried-and-true senior members around here who could be trusted with the power.
                      carl's cave

Comment

Originally posted by Daemonized View Post
                        If I click on your album claims to have zero pictures in it but there are two listed there anyway MDA1 and MDA2. Both pics work when you click on them but it says 1 of 0 and 2 of 0 as which ones they are.
                        From the pics though, you're looking great! Keep up the good work.
                        Aww, thanks!

Comment

Stop putting naked pictures on the albums?

Those should go straight to my email!

Comment

Originally posted by jspradley View Post
                            Stop putting naked pictures on the albums?

Those should go straight to my email!
                            Lol!!

Comment

Every time I've added a photo to an album, I end up contacting an admin a couple weeks later to get it taken care of.

I guess I'll take that in exchange for all the free benefits I get from this place. *shrug*

Comment

Working...
                              X