do u smell different?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do u smell different?

has eating more meat changed your body odor? someone told me today i should stop eating so much meat cuz i'm starting to smell 'meaty' XD
    Last edited by reamz; 01-07-2011, 03:42 PM.

If you eat lots of garlic, onions, shallots, or chives, that could be the cause of your odor. Try cutting back on those!

Comment

My sweat started dyeing things blue.
      The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
      Blog
      sigpic

Comment

The change I've noticed is that I don't smell at all now. When I put on deoderant it is out of habit not necessity. And it doesn't really matter how much I sweat. No real odor at all.
        My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Comment

While I haven't noticed myself smelling any different or worse. I have noticed that my sense of smell has changed, I'm noticing other people's body odours more. That hasn't always been nice either.

Comment

Originally posted by Tash View Post
            While I haven't noticed myself smelling any different or worse. I have noticed that my sense of smell has changed, I'm noticing other people's body odours more. That hasn't always been nice either.
            This. Smell & taste are definitely much better than they used to be. It's a bit weird! & since I work with the general public... yeah. Not always nice.
            And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair
            Kahlil Gibran

http://simplesunshine.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
            X