i wish all of you lots of success with your primal journey
    We need to have a global discussion about the epidemic of donut murder

Starting Weight: 238 lb
    Current Weight: 224 lb
    Goal: 190-200 lb
    Height: 6'-0"

Merry Christmas!
    "If man made it, don't eat it" - Jack Lallane

People say I am on a "crazy" diet. What is so crazy about eating veggies, fruits, seafood and organ meats? Just because I don't eat whole wheat and processed food doesn't make my diet "crazy". Maybe everyone else with a SAD are the "crazy" ones for putting that junk in their system.

Comment

Merry Christmas!!!
      ...how do you look, feel, and perform? -- Robb Wolf

My Blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Vozz View Post
        i wish all of you lots of success with your primal journey
        +!

Comment

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals... and a Happy New Year.
          Last edited by Velocity; 12-25-2010, 04:47 PM.
          Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
          -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

Merry Christmas! I appreciate you guys.
            Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Comment

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Cheers!

Here's to a year of good health.

Comment

Happy Holidays everyone~

We are enjoying our beautiful tour of the south island of new zealand, and writing from te anau youth hostel while having our christmas stolen (not primal).

This whole trip--which is amazing btw--we have been primal and it's been fantastic! my aunt has also been primal, with a heavy 20%, has already noticed that she has lost inches, so we're going to order Mark's book for her. She's 66 and awesome btw.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and do a quick update. Hope everyone has a great holiday!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Happy Christmas!
                    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
                    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Comment

Working...
                    X