Interesting observation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting observation

So, in the Succes Stories, Before and After thread someone mentioned how primal folks always look younger in their after pics, but other diets they just look like smaller versions of themselves.

So I googled 'vegetarian before and after'. There were of course some pictures that were results of people getting leaner.

Then I googled 'paleo before and after'. There were far more results pictures of people getting healthy with this search!
    Last edited by NutMeg; 12-20-2010, 05:02 PM. Reason: becuase I can't type and have no auto correct on this PC.
    Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

I agree, most of the folks on the before and after thread do look younger after.

As for the number of before and after pics on the web for different diets being any kind of indicator of anything, there're a hell of a lot for weight watchers
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Yup, Weight Watchers has a lot too, but guess what...still less on the images only search for the first page than 'paleo' does

Weight Watchers had 5 images on the page while paleo has 8, this is for a google images search.
      Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

Working...
      X