Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orthostatic Hypotension: Anything I'm missing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is an interesting article on adrenal fatigue:
    http://www.carnivorehealth.com/main/...new-detox.html

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

That is interesting. My ultimate goal is to eat clean, exercise optimally, and feel great with a minimum of supplementation. I do not like taking a bunch of supplements and I'm not good at consistency. I'm sick of feeling like crap and trying to solve these riddles. Reading the many success stories of people on pharmaceutical cocktails who got better give me hope that this is possible. Maybe some patience is in order. I did notice that I felt much better yesterday and I did not have any wine the night before. Today I feel bad again and I had a glass of merlot and an after dinner coffee. I'm wondering if I'm a little too low carb also. I think I felt better in the early stages of my primal experience when I was eating some sweet potatoes and wild rice.
      True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. ~Anonymous
      The worst carrot is better than the best candybar.--TornadoGirl

Comment

Shat-
        when I first experienced low BP that didn't respond to fluids, I suspected adrenals and had my endo check. It wasn't adrenals--mine are fine--and I had all the symptoms you highlight.

So before self-treatment for something self-diagnosed, I'd suggest being tested to confirm that it's actually your adrenals and not something different.

Comment

I really thought I was past the point of low carb flu but I upped my carb intake moderately yesterday and felt SO much better today. I am so over the mental notion that I need starches but physically I don't think I'm there yet. I would rather take it a little more slowly than to feel like total crap and not be able to get anything done. The flip side is that I accidentally ingested wheat yesterday, not thinking about the roux in the gumbo I ordered at a restaurant and muscle pain instantly worsened.
          True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. ~Anonymous
          The worst carrot is better than the best candybar.--TornadoGirl

Comment

Working...
          X