Fat Head is on Hulu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Head is on Hulu

In case anyone hasn't had a chance to check out this movie yet, it is now available for free on Hulu.
    For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

Thanks for the heads-up!

Comment

Direct Link
      "While most people saw the documentary Super Size Me as an expose of the fast food industry, comedian and former health writer Tom Naughton saw it as a dare: He'd show that you could lose weight on a diet of burgers and fries."
      carl's cave

Comment

Shame we can't get Hulu here in NZ.
        I did inherit a hard drive of movies last week and found "Food Inc" among them, which is gold!

It finally sunk home why you guys in the US make such a big thing about getting grass fed beef and how lucky we are here where all of our beef and lamb is grass fed. The only mass production type meat we have is pork, where the pigs are often kept in very crampt dark conditions, and chicken, though I don't think it's quite as intesive here as shown in "Food Inc". But I still only eat free range chicken and eggs and more recently pork.

Must see if I can track down Fat Head though, looks interesting
        If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
        If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Thank you! I've been trying to rent this through Netflix, but it has been unavailable.

Comment

Thanks! I just watched it and it was great! I will watch it again, not tonight, but soon.
            Started my journey on May 22, 2010:

Beginning weight ~180
            Current weight ~145

Nov. 9, 2009........Nov. 9, 2010.....Jun. 17, 2011
            LDL 155...............LDL 176............LDL 139
            HDL 39................HDL 66..............HDL 95
            TGL 154..............TGL 77..............TGL 49

Comment

I thank you for that link. I've not been able to find that vid anywhere
              sigpicI'm not old, I'm Vintage!

Comment

sweeeeeeeet! thanks for posting. I can now take it off my Christmas list
                Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

Comment

Fabulous! Thanks so much for posting - I know what I'm watching this weekend
                  The Primal Holla! Eating fat. Getting lean. Being awesome.

You were sick, but now you're well, and there's work to do. - Kilgore Trout

Comment

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
                    Shame we can't get Hulu here in NZ.
                    I did inherit a hard drive of movies last week and found "Food Inc" among them, which is gold!

It finally sunk home why you guys in the US make such a big thing about getting grass fed beef and how lucky we are here where all of our beef and lamb is grass fed. The only mass production type meat we have is pork, where the pigs are often kept in very crampt dark conditions, and chicken, though I don't think it's quite as intesive here as shown in "Food Inc". But I still only eat free range chicken and eggs and more recently pork.

Must see if I can track down Fat Head though, looks interesting
                    Our meat used to be grassfed, until the Futile Gubbermint started subsidizing corn and soy production...

Comment

This was released on Hulu one week after I bought the DVD. Why didn't you warn me, Tom? :0}
                      Rebecca

Right click here to watch me lose 22.5 pounds of body fat and gain 5.5 pounds of muscle in only 5 months right before your eyes in this cool morphing video!

Click the banner below to visit my blog:

sigpic

Feb 2009 - 158 pounds - 43.6% body fat
                      Aug 2013 - 138 pounds - 34.3% body fat
                      So far, lost 19.8 pounds of body fat and gained 1.8 pounds of lean mass
                      Goal - 136 pounds - 30% body fat
                      Still need to lose 6.4 more pounds of body fat and gain 4.2 more pounds of lean mass

Comment

Here is that link:
                        http://www.hulu.com/watch/196879/fat-head

Grizz

Comment

Sweet! Will watch with my husband tonight, been wanting to see it for some time now.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, watched it yesterday.
                            Funny and depressing at the same time.
                            Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank you for the link! My DH has been doing this "diet" vicariously with me, not doing any reading or researching at all. Just taking what I've told him as good enough. We watched this together and he became very angry about being fooled for so long, (he is 70). If he ever took the time to read GCBC, he'd probably take up arms...

Comment

Working...
                              X