Fellow Groker Featured in "Experience L!fe" Magazine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellow Groker Featured in "Experience L!fe" Magazine

I saw a great article in this magazine on Deanna Eberlin, a fellow Groker, on her success story.

Deanna...you look wonderful! Way to go! And what a great T-shirt you have on in your pictures. :-)

Link?

Comment

Originally posted by dragonmamma View Post
      Link?
      http://www.experiencelifemag.com/iss...layful-way.php

Comment

Thank you! Yeah, I had to give the t-shirt and VFF's some photo love- lol! It was a really fun little project and I have to give props to my sisters for the fantastic photos. We made a fun time of it, pretending we were all professional models and photographers for an afternoon. The other people & kids on the playground thought it was pretty funny too.

Comment

Congrats! Cute pic- loooove your hair like that.
          Because if you didn't know, of that is life made: only of moments; Don't lose the now.
          ~Borges

Comment

That link only has one photo; it says the article is only available in print.

Didn't recognize your name (because it's different!)

Comment

SR- Thanks! I buzzed it soon after that but I'm gonna grow it back out to girlishness- lol.

Yeah I noticed that too Dragonmamma, but some of the other older articles are readable, so maybe in a month or so they'll publish it online? I have some far-away friends and relatives I really wish I could share it with too.

Comment

Repost when it's available!

Comment

Working...
                X