Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not eating... Is this just me?!

Hey Everyone!

I've been primal for about 30 days now... with Thanksgiving being an exception And one thing I've been noticing is that I'm barely ever eating. I know that Mark says in the book that I won't be as hungry anymore, but I'm at the point where I'm almost never hungry. Is this just me? Should I eat even when I'm not hungry? I'm just afraid that I'm going from being unhealthy from eating lots of carbs to unhealthy because I'm not eating.

Whats your thoughts?

Do you exercise? Start.
    I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

I walk my dog a mile a day... Is that not enough?

Comment

I'm never hungry either, but I eat because food is delicious and I need the nutrition.

...I also should exercise more, but it is SO COLD!!! Did Grok Hibernate?

Comment

Originally posted by molson87 View Post
          Depends, what I meant by my reply is the more active you are the more you'll want to eat. You're probably not hungry because whatever you do eat is enough energy for your needs.

Comment

probably not.
            my primal journal:
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

thats not really very far you know, a 3 mile walk would be better. I can do 5 kms in about 45 mins. that is when I can be bothered

Comment

I walk an hour a day, and I started the whole 30 yesterday, with 45 minutes of bodyweight exercises last night. I never eat breakfast, and I was hungry a couple of hours earlier than I usually am (though I did not eat until noon)

Comment

Thanks for the insight, I'll try and get out there more, its just reallllly cold out :P and I'm not in the best of shape. I'm getting the Kinect so I'll start doing those work out in the house.

Comment

Thanks for the insight, I'll try and get out there more, its just reallllly cold out :P and I'm not in the best of shape. I'm getting the Kinect so I'll start doing those work out in the house.
                    You don't have to leave your house to work out, do some push ups, bodyweight squats, etc. Tons of stuff you can do with no equipment whatsoever.

Comment

The kinect is awesome and fun for play, but it is not heavy lifting and sprinting. Buy a pullup bar and do some push ups in between bouts of Dance Central. You should definitely read the Primal Blueprint fitness pdf. You don't need to leave your house to do any of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X