15 days in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 days in

And I can't imagine eating that crap again. I am feeling better than ever and lost 6 lbs. I'm grateful for everyone here and for the words of encouragement.

That's how it worked for me. I'm glad to see you get these results!!
    Started my journey on May 22, 2010:

Beginning weight ~180
    Current weight ~145

Nov. 9, 2009........Nov. 9, 2010.....Jun. 17, 2011
    LDL 155...............LDL 176............LDL 139
    HDL 39................HDL 66..............HDL 95
    TGL 154..............TGL 77..............TGL 49

Comment

Excellent :-)

Comment

Very cool. Are you past the carb flu, yet?

Comment

I didn't get the carb flu, because my boyfriend already eats this way, so I was only eating badly during lunch between great breakfasts and great dinners. Unless we went out and I'd make terrible choices. I resisted this way of eating for so long, because I just didn't believe it. Even with the proof of his success.

Comment

Well done!
            Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Comment

Awesome

I tasted a bite of pasta the other day to see if it was cooked (preparing it for my non-primal family) and my immediate thought was "this food is pointless!" Quite a transformation given how much I used to love it.
              Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
              Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Comment

It's great when you start to feel better as a result of the changes. Pretty soon you can't imagine going back. Most of the things I thought would really tempt me have no appeal and some even kinda disgust me now that I realize what they were doing to me. Congrats on the success so far, stay with it, it's worth it!
                Start weight 403 09/29/2010
                Current weight 335
                On my way to becoming half the man I used to be...

Comment

Working...
                X