Pitt and Jolie have conflicting meal ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitt and Jolie have conflicting meal ideas

She is liking her steak and he likes his vegetarian diet, oh dear!

link
    Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food. Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

I don't much care for her or her movies, but she just scored a few points with that.

I'm sure she gives two flips what I think, right?
    Started my journey on May 22, 2010:

Beginning weight ~180
    Current weight ~145

Nov. 9, 2009........Nov. 9, 2010.....Jun. 17, 2011
    LDL 155...............LDL 176............LDL 139
    HDL 39................HDL 66..............HDL 95
    TGL 154..............TGL 77..............TGL 49

Comment

I just wish she'd eat twice as much of it! She looks like she'd blow away in a strong wind.

Comment

Originally posted by dragonmamma View Post
        I just wish she'd eat twice as much of it! She looks like she'd blow away in a strong wind.
        +1 Her level of thin creeps me out.
        My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

I did not need to read that. Now I can never respect Brad Pitt again.. thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Bad News View Post
            I did not need to read that. Now I can never respect Brad Pitt again.. thanks a lot!
            After seeing time and time again what they feed their kids, respect is out the window regardless of what either of the adults eat.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

Originally posted by cillakat View Post
              After seeing time and time again what they feed their kids, respect is out the window regardless of what either of the adults eat.
              what do the kids eat? I have read that they are super laid back parents and given they are apparently trying to teach them about the 'big' (global) issues, maybe they think diet isn't such a big issue...I havent read any detail but now I am intrigued...

Comment

I have no idea how reliable a source the "Hollywood & Dine" website is, but here's a recipe supposedly from Brad Pitt for a Meat Supreme Pizza:
                http://www.fox8.com/entertainment/ho...,7910987.story

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
                  what do the kids eat? I have read that they are super laid back parents and given they are apparently trying to teach them about the 'big' (global) issues, maybe they think diet isn't such a big issue...I havent read any detail but now I am intrigued...
                  Junk. Pretty much nonstop. Cheetos, chips, soda, candy....

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

Working...
                  X