Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WeightMirror???

http://www4.weightmirror.com/weightmirror/index.php?id

I'm not exactly sure why this freaks me out so much...but it does.
    Thoughts?

it looks like all it's doing is stretching horizontally, either in or out. If you watch her hands, they really don't change.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

I like to see myself thinner. Probably not accurate.
      Height: 5'4" (1.62 m)
      Starting weight (09/2009): 200 lb (90.6 kg)
      No longer overweight (08/2010): 145 lb (65.6 kg)
      Current weight (01/2012): 127 lb (57.5 kg)

Comment

It makes me look heavier than I think I am....maybe it's an anorexia-promotion tool? Doesn't help that the face stays basically unchanged, but the hips are also curiously broad when I put in 107lbs and 62.5". I end up with something that looks like the size I was BEFORE primal.
        Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
        Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Comment

Yeah it seems to shrink the middle. I just did it at my current weight and then 40lbs lighter because that is about where I should be and her face didn't change at all, her clavicles didn't change either just her forearms and midsection and thighs.
          ~*Lori*~
          my Primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...-momofredheads
          my food blog http://iamhungrywhatsfordinner.blogspot.com/

SW 231 as of 1/1/2012
          CW 192

Comment

Uh huh..... Apparently if I lose 42lbs my right thigh gets skinny but my right arm stays big... I am amused, but kinda hope people don't take this seriously :/

Comment

Freaky...

Comment

This is very popular on another forum I used to hang out on. Apparently it helps with visualisation. Personally, I don't want to just be a narrower version of my current self. I want more muscle definition, I don't so much care if I'm narrower so long as I'm buff
                My Journal

Comment

Yeah, I agree with Em. ALl it did was make me look narrower, it didn't take away any fat rolls. No fun! If I lose 20 pounds those damn love handles had better be gone too!!!! And heck, that linea alba should be making an appearance!
                  Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

AHHHH!!!!!! *runs screaming to eat a pizza!*

Apparently if I lose weight the bone structure of my face is going to collapse in on itself. More ice cream please and pass the doritos!

Comment

Working...
                    X