Forks over Knives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forks over Knives

Any opinions out there over the new documentary promoting veganism?

Why would we care about a docu promoting veganism...? Vegans aren't normal (I'd go so far as to say not even human...)
    La tristesse durera toujours...

Comment

I'm not too worried about it. Obviously vegans will rejoice, but I highly doubt Fat America is ready to be vegan, not a chance. Nobody gave a crap about Food, Inc. for more than a week, this movie will gladly go the same route. I'm ready to get into many arguments about it when my friends try to jump on it though.
      I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

They are half right aren't they? - about the processed foods. You won't find a single person on this forum who would argue against that half of their argument!
        Fear of the unknown...They are afraid of new ideas. they are loaded with prejudices, not based upon anything in reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by Valarauko View Post
          They are half right aren't they? - about the processed foods. You won't find a single person on this forum who would argue against that half of their argument!
          They're absolutely half right, but then they go VERY wrong.

Comment

Better to be half right than wholly wrong, no?
            carl's cave

Comment

I guess so but I think most people would give up meat/animal products before giving up processed foods. This is going to be a godsend for all those vegan frozen dinners. I should buy stock.

Comment

Also what's the deal with the title? is it suggesting that animals are killed with knives? aren't vegetables cut too?

Comment

Working...
                X