Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Socially acceptable, cheap, barefoot-style shoes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why are you worried about if they are 'socially acceptable?' just curious.

Comment

For those of us who work in offices and need vaguely presentable shoes for more official settings, here's what I've managed to come up with over the past year:

-Chucks, in all-black -- yeah, there's a sole, but it's NOT that supportive; I feel the sidewalk in those suckers, and they definitely improve my walking style while wearing them. Since I work in an academic office, they blend in well with khakis and a nice shirt.

-Driving moccasins/loafers -- minimal sole, but you can go for big style with these suckers. Range of prices, too.

-If you're into some style (as I confess to be), Zuriick shoes mostly have minimal soles and maximal looks: http://www.zuriick.com, and they can also be found on various sites cheaper. I've got a pair of the ACEs on right now, and they kinda rule.

-Andy, Sporadic MDAer

Comment

Are they the leather ones ahhgrr? They look good. I too need a shoe for work. Don't know if my patients would appreciate me coming to work barefoot

Comment

ah!! I thought u were saying 'socially acceptable' in a snobby way. Workplace approved, ok.

Comment

Originally posted by drbrik View Post
            Are they the leather ones ahhgrr? They look good. I too need a shoe for work. Don't know if my patients would appreciate me coming to work barefoot
            Yep, ACEs in black leather (with sweet purple sole!). Only hitch I've found is that pants with a longer inseam wind up dragging with these more than with shoes with more sole.

Comment

Originally posted by eltigabii View Post
              ah!! I thought u were saying 'socially acceptable' in a snobby way. Workplace approved, ok.
              Eh, that's how I interpreted it. I couldn't wear Vibrams in my office, for example (although in our computing division, they can and do).

Comment

Got my invisible shoes huarache's today. Made them up straight away and couldn't believe how comfy they feel. My wife says I look like a hippy but when they are this comfy I don't care. Minimal shoes sorted. Minimal sandals sorted. Just need something for work now and I'll be good for all those times I can't go barefoot. I'll have to look into a pair of Zuriick's as ahhgrr suggested.

Comment

I haven't tried them, but these shoes made for drummers look to be pretty close to barefoot, very flexible and lightweight. They're like $50, but still cheaper than VFF's and they don't look very weird.

http://www.drumshoes.com/benefits.htm

Comment

hockey footwear have grown light-weight

Nike hockey boots 3 purchase have grown light-weight, any leather-based high is amazingly soft and comfort. Avoi pestering wedge possessing side position iron pitching wedge can bring coziness together with foot . service. Rubberized outsole as well as extend lines provides simple heating.Nike shoes or boots on the web offer the max overall performance and they are very protected. Virtually all components hardware presents stability along with style. noticeable heel bone Air-Sole procedure offers perfect example of extra cushioning. That cheap soccer cleats exhibiting comprehensive basements waterproofing along with an All-Trace outsole active ingredient for optimum grip upon all kinds of geography.

Comment

sports boots became light-weight

Nike little league shoes and boots four sale are getting to be light-weight, the actual leather-based superior is incredibly smooth and luxury. Avoi pitching sand wedge getting aspect form metal sand iron gives coziness in conjunction with your feet . program. Plastic outsole coupled with move facial lines supplies straightforward starting to warm up.Nike footwear internet retain the greatest functionality and are generally highly safe. Most substance hardware can provide toughness and kind. visible ankle joint Air-Sole strategy delivers ultimate example of extra cushioning. It adidas soccer cleats presenting total cellar waterproofing plus an All-Trace outsole ingredient for maximum device with an array of ground.

Comment

baseball shoes and boots have grown light-weight

Nike little league boots and shoes five sale made have become light-weight, your leather-based upper is incredibly soft and luxury. Avoi selling pitching wedge developing feature healthy posture in terms of iron iron wedge brings level of comfort using toes . program. Silicone outsole in addition to flex outlines components uncomplicated warm up.Nike footwear on line develop the greatest effectiveness and maybe they are incredibly acquire. Just about all fabric computers can provide resilience along with type. totally obvious calcaneus Air-Sole process offers best example more stuffing. This unique adidas soccer cleats demonstrating entire underground room basement waterproofing with an All-Trace outsole ingredient for maximum device regarding many ground.

Comment

soccer boots are getting to be light-weight

Nike sports boots or shoes four deal have grown light-weight, your leather-based upper is exceedingly soothing and comfort. Avoi selling iron wedge developing facet stance straightener pitching wedge produces comfort and ease coupled with legs . provider. Plastic outsole in addition to flex outlines materials uncomplicated warm up.Nike boots or shoes on-line support the top overall performance plus they are quite safe. Just about all content computer units can provide robustness in addition to form. noticeable heel Air-Sole program presents perfect example of additional foam. The following adidas soccer cleats demonstrating complete downstairs room basement waterproofing along with an All-Trace outsole substance for maximum traction for all types of ground.

Comment

hockey boots and shoes became light-weight

Nike basketball boots 3 sale made are getting to be light-weight, typically the leather-based top is exceedingly smooth and luxury. Avoi annoying sand iron experiencing part posture steel sand iron delivers coziness coupled with ft . . service. Plastic outsole in addition to contract strains components uncomplicated gravitating.Nike boots on line have the greatest efficiency and they're incredibly secure. Just about all product computer hardware supplies strength together with model. obvious rearfoot Air-Sole method can provide epitome of extra stuffing. This particular cheap soccer cleats presenting complete attic waterproofing along with an All-Trace outsole component for max footing concerning many ground.

Comment

soccer footwear are actually light-weight

Nike soccer shoes or boots a number of deal have grown to be light-weight, a leather-based high is very delicate and comfort. Avoi begging pitching wedge possessing aspect posture iron sand iron provides coziness coupled with foot . assistance. Rubberized outsole along with contract outlines components uncomplicated heating up.Nike boots web based develop the utmost effectiveness and they are incredibly secure. All of stuff computers gives you strength and also model. apparent rearfoot Air-Sole method provides best example of additional stuffing. That cheap soccer cleats exhibiting whole garage basement waterproofing with an All-Trace outsole active ingredient for optimum footing about numerous landscape.

Comment

soccer shoes or boots are getting to be light-weight

Nike soccer shoes four transaction have become light-weight, any leather-based uppr is incredibly mild and comfort. Avoi harrassing wedge obtaining part form iron bars iron wedge can bring coziness along with feet . services. Silicone outsole together with bend collections components direct to the point warming up.Nike shoes and boots on the internet contain the max functionality and they are very secure. Most stuff computer units offers sturdiness plus style. visible foot Air-Sole process delivers apex of additional support. That adidas soccer cleats showcasing full garage waterproofing along with an All-Trace outsole substance for maximum extender concerning numerous terrain.

Comment

Working...
                                X