No announcement yet.

Wrist tattooing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that wasn't so bad at all. The inside hurt the worst and that little bone was pretty sore too, but overall, easily manageable.

Am super happy with the result too
    My Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Mac View Post
      I have ten tattoos two of which are on my wrists and my wife has one on hers as well...no big deal at all.
      I just looked at your website Mac, your work is absolutely stunning, beautiful, amazing!! I'm in awe
      My Journal

Comment

Well, here it is. All new and swollen, but still very cool I think!
        My Journal

Comment

Really pretty!!! I love it!

To answer your earlier question, the script on my hand is a Buddhist mantra: om mani padme hum http://www.dharma-haven.org/tibetan/...padme-hung.htm
          Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

Comment

That's beautiful! Very nice

Comment

Thanks everyone

Diana - yours still aren't visible yet, but I can't wait to see.

Kennelmom - I love that! "Viewing the written form of the mantra is said to have the same effect -- " Must be nice to carry around permanant blessings.

Jenikins - Wow, I bet the finger one did hurt! I wouldn't be brave enough to be fully sleeved, but I can see many more tattoos in my future. My boyfriend isn't going to be happy about that though, he's apparently "not a tattoo person," whatever that means. Ah well, is my body
              My Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Shrinking_Violet View Post
                You're all INSANE - think about how they're gonna look when you're WRINKLY!!!
                I am not going to GET wrinkly.
                Attached Files

Comment

@ Diana - I lurve them all! The forearm is stunning! Back of neck one is also beautiful, that's the location of my next one

@ Kuno - Just gorgeous! Bet you were friendly with your artist by the time that was finished
                  My Journal

Comment

Originally posted by NourishedEm View Post
                    @ Kuno - Just gorgeous! Bet you were friendly with your artist by the time that was finished
                    Well...I must admit I had a bit of Stockholm Syndromehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome going on (jk!)

But we did get a chance to talk...a lot...six hours all together for that one ;-)

Comment

I love them all! Hmmm, I need to snap a pic of mine too!
                      Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

Wrist tattoos for the win!

(it's a kitty, but he was pretending to be a pirate that day)

And I'm thrilled with how my latest tattoo turned out

Comment

Like! Like! Like!!!

That shoulder is fucking AWESOME!! I'm getting an old shoulder tatt covered soon and that is some damn fine inspiration
                          My Journal

Comment

Haha, thanks! I took some pictures in by Audrey Kawasaki, showed them to my tattoo artist, and that is what she sketched up. I was rather skeptical when she showed me her drawing and explained what she planned on doing. But I'm sooo glad I went along with it!

Comment

Working...
                            X