Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies, I've just realised I can't recall when I last had a period!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redflame View Post
    first time I have noticed posts being removed by a mod, and I certainly see your point.

What makes it even funnier is that to read the posts now you just see iniQuity jumping in and defending his manhood size now THAT is funny!
    And with what looks like no provocation or anything. Maybe he is hyper-sensitive on the subject???

Carrie

Comment

Originally posted by bUMbLeB View Post
      edit: Apparently this thread got reported (deservedly!) and a Mod has removed several offensive posts (good call); but it won't make much sense to anyone coming across it in its current state. Make of it what you will.
      Thanks bUMbLeB, that clears that up... now I just have to clear up the mess I've made of my desk cracking up while I've got a mouthful of nuts!
      If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
        Thanks bUMbLeB, that clears that up... now I just have to clear up the mess I've made of my desk cracking up while I've got a mouthful of nuts!
        All this talk about dildos and you are sitting there with nuts in your mouth? What's become of the world!

Comment

Originally posted by mayness View Post
          Also, as someone who is having awful period-related cramps right this very minute, I feel for you. I'm at work, and I've been considering getting a cup of hot water from the kitchen down the hall just to hold against my abdomen. But with my luck, I'd spill it. =P
          before the blessed hysterectomy, when i had cramps (which was like all the time), I took aleve. IMO, it's the best OTC pain-relief drug ever.

side note - i hope SV hasn't been banned? I was really enjoying her posts.

Comment

SV said (in her now deleted post) that I shouldn't have replied to this topic because I'm not female, and she cursed me out, but since I don't get easily offended I came back with the penis tid-bit, which has also been deleted.

I wouldn't just run my mouth off like that for no reason, come on folks.

oh and PS: posts can be deleted by mods but the "Newbie" thread can't get sticky-ed?
            I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Yah, and in that one or another (I forget) we got the "Jenny, not you too, I thought you were my friend ZOMG HATE YOU ALL"

There, now you know. And knowing is half the battle, the other half is winning.
              "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

Ha iniQuity and Jenny = that makes sense now. I figured there was an explanation, which is why i raised the objection to the selective deletions and i was sure i have seen u have go to great lengths in other sv posts...

maybe the key is to quote the offensive bit so it gets trapped

and very very funny...sorry to hear no one has casted your bits yet
                Last edited by amberlee; 11-04-2010, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Nobody has mentioned the possibility of pregnancy???

Comment

@adriang

ummmm -- no --won't say the obvious. (dont mean to be mean but have read all her posts, and think i have seen most nasty explosions before they disappeared by mods and i dont get why its tolerated)

Comment

Originally posted by amberlee View Post
                      @adriang

ummmm -- no --won't say the obvious. (dont mean to be mean but have read all her posts, and think i have seen most nasty explosions before they disappeared by mods and i dont get why its tolerated)
                      I understand, in all likelihood it is a function of the nonstop abuse she is subjecting her body to, but we also know there are problems with impulse control...and she has complained of a growing waistline.
                      Last edited by Adrianag; 11-04-2010, 04:52 AM.

Comment

I don't mind the mods deleting stuff that's over the top, but it can be confusing, I agree. We should probably just let the thread die at this point...
                        "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
                          SV said (in her now deleted post) that I shouldn't have replied to this topic because I'm not female, and she cursed me out, but since I don't get easily offended I came back with the penis tid-bit, which has also been deleted.
                          Don't forget the recommendation to give yourself a prostate exam with a cactus!

Comment

There is some good in every thread.

SV has prompted me to go get help to deal with my own issue of stress.

Now, I truly see that not getting help to try to reduce this is what could in itself reduce me to such behavior.

Comment

Because of the 'popularity' of the post I endured the read.....drama drama. Unfortunately I was a little lost at first with the deleted posts but I figured out what most likely transpired. Why feed the drama...well I guess I just did then didn't I!! Iniquity you crack me up!! It was entertaining.
                              ~*Lori*~
                              my Primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...-momofredheads
                              my food blog http://iamhungrywhatsfordinner.blogspot.com/

SW 231 as of 1/1/2012
                              CW 192

Comment

Again - this is where we are rationalising people's beahviour, poor SV she has aspergers, she can't help lashing out.

But some of us tolerate it and that doesn't help. Behaviour is learned and she can learn to be more controlled or find a way to deal with a post she doesn't agree with. Like I said - how easy is it to switch off your machine - than hit the "quick reply" button...sit there and TYPE a rant for 20 mins and then post it.

Seriously. Find out where the power switch is and come back when you are feeling less angry.

my brother has anger management problems like SV's and I just will not tolerate his outbursts. Therefore, I very rarely get subjected to them..

Behaviour is learned. Let's start teaching SV that her outbursts will not be tolerated (I understand she has apologised and references family problems rather than looking at her own stress levels and anger management issues)

I for one, see no need to get involved in providing any further advice to her...she knows what she needs to do to make herself healthy but for some unbeknown reason - she chooses not to follow the plan or the advice.

That's all folks - stick a fork in me - I'm done!

ps can only imagine the giggles on the cactus posts. Shame I missed it but choose not to look at any more of SV's threads...

xx
                                Scottish Sarah

Join our UK/ROI Primal group here! http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...php?groupid=67

Give me a poke on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pistepals
                                **Remember to tell me your forum name so I know who you are!**

Comment

Working...
                                X