This counts...right?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This counts...right?

I'm counting this as a carb re-feed. A giant handful of candy corn and some cookies shaped like jack-o-lanterns. The cookies are pumpkin shaped, so I'm going to consider them a vegetable. I'm not too far of base with tis am I.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Ok. Now I'm regreting this. Someone just brought me a goofle, which is alternating layers of frozen custard and italian ice. I didn't want to be rude, so I ate it. I am now officially sick to my stomach. I wonder if I used to think feeling bloated like this was normal. Well needless to say I'm looking forward to eating better and feeling better tommorow. Let's hope I don't blow chunks while taking the kids trick or treating.

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Comment

Ha ha. Two almond joy after breakfast, 1/3 pizza for lunch. 3 ales. I love Halloween.

Comment

I had one beer. I was farty for a long time.
        You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
          I had one beer. I was farty for a long time.

Life's a gas, eh, GC...?!
          La tristesse durera toujours...

Comment

2 Reese's peanut butter cups, a chocolate truffle, a bite of Charleston Chew and one of those old-fashioned strawberry hard candies. I can't say I'm not a tad disappointed with myself, but considering the two massive bowls of candy that were sitting in front of me all night, I think I made out just fine.

It all tasted great and I'm feeling alright, so I'm not gonna worry about it.

I was looking forward to cheating with a few candy corn, but none came my way.

Comment

Pizza, more candy corn, some ghost cookies, more candy corn, a candy bar, and yes more candy corn. Who I really feel sorry for is my wife. The amount of methane that is going to be released in the bedroom tonight may be considered a hazmat situation. Any spark or open flame could spell disaster.

Comment

york peppermint patties and pumpkin muffins

Comment

Amusing.

I am holding out. Just had a big hunk o' meatloaf.

However, the night is still very young over here on the West Coast.

If I cave in, I will be farty-farty tomorrow for a pelvic exam at 8 a.m. and while doing squats with the trainer at 10. Thinking of farting right in my doctor's face while my feet are up in the stirrups might just save me from candy peril tonight. Dudes, I GOTTA be strong and not cave!
                  "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

1.5 squares of 70% dark chocolate and 2 dark chocolate kisses. We just turned off the lights and I have a ton of candy leftover this year since the kids dumped their bags into our hand out stash. It's taking my all of my resolve not to indulge in more.
                    My journal
                    7/5/11 -Size 14;
                    1/10/12 -Size 4

Comment

Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
                      Amusing.

I am holding out. Just had a big hunk o' meatloaf.

However, the night is still very young over here on the West Coast.

If I cave in, I will be farty-farty tomorrow for a pelvic exam at 8 a.m. and while doing squats with the trainer at 10. Thinking of farting right in my doctor's face while my feet are up in the stirrups might just save me from candy peril tonight. Dudes, I GOTTA be strong and not cave!
                      Thank you for that. The mental picture you painted will keep me laughing for a long time. Farty-farty for the pelvic exam. That's awsome!

Comment

Damn you, Halloween! Just scarfed a fun-size Baby Ruth, Butterfinger and Snickers. This is why I keep everything that has anything to do with nuts out of my house. Forget sugar, now I'm going to be thinking about peanuts for the rest of the night. Ah well, at least I can still keep things gluten-free.

Good luck to the rest of ya.

Comment

Out of sheer terror about tomorrow, I remain candy-free.

My friend called me from Texas to tell me he put out the leftover candy (good stuff....full-sized candy bars) in a box on the doorstep. He said not 20 minutes later, three teenagers came up WITH BACKPACKS and were shoveling the candy in with both hands. He was watching them on his security system and laughing his ass off.
                          "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

Happy to say my "junk food" for the day included nothing more than some baked apples, almonds & raisins with vanilla ice cream (the good kind,) and a few squares of Godiva 85%, and a couple cups of spiced apple cider. I'm feeling sufficiently carbed. May I sleep now?

Comment

Haha, this turned out bad. Substances were taken. Many, many more nutty candies were consumed. I have to be up in four hours, I'm too messed up to sleep, and there's no way I'll have the energy to work out later or even be where I need to be without pounding some coffee. Feeling pretty lame for letting myself slip up so bad over such a silly little holiday, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a damn good time doing it. Looks like a squeaky clean month up ahead!
                              Last edited by Styrofoam Jones; 11-01-2010, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X