My 5 year old is very strange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 5 year old is very strange

She just ran up to me with a jar of crispy garlic ships and asked me to eat some. Why? Because she wanted to smell my breath after I ate them. Weird, very, very weird.
    Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

sounds like 5 to me.

Comment

Originally posted by NutMeg View Post
      She just ran up to me with a jar of crispy garlic ships and asked me to eat some. Why? Because she wanted to smell my breath after I ate them. Weird, very, very weird.

It's Halloween - are you sure she's not worried you might be a vampire...?
      La tristesse durera toujours...

Comment

Children are strange, strange creatures.
        Remember, you are unique just like everybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefsister View Post
          Children are strange, strange creatures.
          Children are just people, only more so because they haven't learned when to shut up.

Comment

thats not strnage ... my 6 yr old prefers celery over chocolate, loves raw oysters and sashimi, and wont eat cake .. now THAt is strange !

Comment

Oh, all my children love sushi/sashimi, crab legs, lobster and salmon.
              Meghan

My MDA journal

Comment

My daughter aged about 4/5 choked on a pea and I said the usual "oh dear, did it go down the wrong way dear?" and she hesitated for a second and said, "yes, it went down my arm" ha ha ha ha!

Comment

This made me smile (father to a 5 and 7 year old).
                  You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Comment

Originally posted by shadgal View Post
                    My daughter aged about 4/5 choked on a pea and I said the usual "oh dear, did it go down the wrong way dear?" and she hesitated for a second and said, "yes, it went down my arm" ha ha ha ha!
                    LOL, now that's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by shadgal View Post
                      that literally made me LOL.
                      Meghan

My MDA journal

Comment

Oh we know that town here.....6 and 4 year old here...they say the funniest things in the world. I write them down in a journal so I won't forget how little they once were. The best line ever was from my 6 year old when he was 4. We were driving on some country roads and we hit a little hill, the kind that makes your stomach drop. My then 4 year old says, mommy that hill made my penis stand up. That for sure went into the baby book, couldn't help not to bust out laughing on that one.
                        ~*Lori*~
                        my Primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...-momofredheads
                        my food blog http://iamhungrywhatsfordinner.blogspot.com/

SW 231 as of 1/1/2012
                        CW 192

Comment

Working...
                        X