Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazil McDonald's Worker Who Adds Weight Wins Suit

"(10-29) 04:00 PDT Sao Paulo - --

A Brazilian court ruled this week that McDonald's must pay a former franchise manager $17,500 because he gained 65 pounds while working there for a dozen years..."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MN7Q1G3LDS.DTL

No Comment.

I'm gonna sue every place that has ever sold me beer and pizza. I'll make millions!!! And then when I go after Capt'n Crunch, with all their cereal I ate I'll be richer than Warren Buffett.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Comment

I'm glad to see yet another mockery of the legal system.....ughhhhhhhhhhhhh The Judge should have awarded McDonald's free manual labor in the form of that clown working off his weight.
      My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

Wow...it's MADNESS!! : o

Comment

What in the hell has happened to personal accountability? I understand most (if not all) food at McDonald's is crap. However, he didn't have to eat it...and even if he did, he could have made healthier choices...or not eaten as much. GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie

Comment

I love brazilians!

Comment

Working...
            X