ladies, can you flex your pecs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladies, can you flex your pecs?

Because apparently I can now! It's really strange because I've never heard of girls flexing their boobs basically, and it's probably not as noticeable as if guys do it since it's not exactly flat there... but it's still kinda cool.

Video or it didn't happen.

Comment

I didn't know there were girls that couldn't? Lol.
      Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
      Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
      Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
      Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

Comment

Originally posted by Bane View Post
        Video or it didn't happen.

Seconded
        My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Comment

@Meg-a-tron
          seconded
          challenge yourself
          i blog here http://theprimalwoman.blogspot.com/

Comment

Haha.. should've expected responses like the first.

I just never knew that girls could flex their pecs... I've always associated it with really buff guys.

Comment

Yes. Crossfit gave me pecs.

Comment

I just wish that someone would explain to my GF (to the point of understanding) that working her pecs (i.e. push-ups and the like) with any sort of seriousness won't give her big square-ish flat man pecs...*sigh*... /pointless, poorly places word vomit
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fatkid View Post
                  I just wish that someone would explain to my GF (to the point of understanding) that working her pecs (i.e. push-ups and the like) with any sort of seriousness won't give her big square-ish flat man pecs...*sigh*... /pointless, poorly places word vomit
                  I think a lot of women see female body builders and assume that's what happens when you lift weights. The answer is no, thats what happens when you lift weights while pumping a butt load off steroids into your ass. But I know that won't be an issue with the ladies on this forum, they're far to intelligent. I've seen a few before and after pics that make me envious of their muscle. Some of those girls can put us dudes to shame.
                  My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Comment

Originally posted by skink531 View Post
                    I've seen a few before and after pics that make me envious of their muscle. Some of those girls can put us dudes to shame.
                    Agreed...

call me crazy...but I like a strong woman (in multiple senses of the word)
                    sigpic

Comment

Yup, I can flex my pecs. I still can't do a pushup though!
                      my primal journal:
                      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Fatkid View Post
                        Agreed...

call me crazy...but I like a strong woman (in multiple senses of the word)
                        ...and we like YOU

Comment

i can flex but i can't make my girls dance

tell your gf that pushups will give her boobs a more lifted and firmer appearance, and she'd have to work for years with hundreds of lbs and gallons of steroids to look like a man
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

Comment

my "cleavage" is all pec. haha.

not to turn this into a boob post, but after breastfeeding, and starting the fitness quest, my body sucked it out all out of my boobs, completely ignoring the fact that i have a hearty fat supply in my butt that could have been used. damn you, body.

tangent. anyway, yeah, it's really cool to see.
                            sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

Same with me batty.

Comment

Working...
                              X