unflavored-gelatin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unflavored-gelatin?

anybody see any reason why we can not use unflavored-gelatin?

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5330298_un...d-gelatin.html

There is no reason why we can't or shouldn't. And so we can and should if we like it
    Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Comment

great thx

Found a icecream recipe using it and had not seen it used in other primal recipes on here.

Comment

I use unflavored beef gelatin in nearly every crock pot recipe: makes for a luscious sauce and makes for spill free transport in the lunch box.
        Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.

Comment

great thx will have to try that.... was reading on line some people put it in there smoothies for protein

Comment

Does anyone have a primal Jello recipe using Gelatin?
            A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

Here's one: just ditch the sugar/honey and it's all primal ingredients! Of course, it will be an extremely carby dessert. But better than the boxed stuff
              http://www.food.com/recipe/homemade-...elatine-270651

Comment

Years back I ate a lot of jello. Then my cousin, who was a salesman for come chemical supply house, told me a story.

On a visit to a customer in, Maryland, I think, he noticed a large jar of teeth with gold fillings in the man's office. He asked about it and was told that they received a lot of their bone from India and that their supplier apparently wasn't that careful about the sources of their bone.

The company was Jello. I don't know if it was just a tale or not, but my cousin never ate Jello again.

I, too, never had any Jello since.
                Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Comment

Working...
                X