smoking pot and being primal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smoking pot and being primal

When i smoke pot, i get serious cravings for sugar and im starting the primal lifestyle on oct 1st! everyone in the household is doing it, and im donating all non primal foods to the food bank! anyways my question is, do you think i should calm it down with smoking pot until im completely off carbs (bad carbs)?
    I am the creator of my reality

Fruit should do the trick. Frozen grapes are nice. Gladly, I lose my appetite when high.

Comment

no no no im in need of serious weight loss like over 150 lbs! i cant have fruit!!!

Comment

Two squares of 80% dark chocolate. Also "can't have fruit" is a little silly. Ten grapes will not kill you.

Comment

IF before you smoke, fill the house with primal foods. Smoke and then devour.

Comment

Originally posted by Patro View Post
            IF before you smoke, fill the house with primal foods. Smoke and then devour.
            This is a fantastic idea.

Comment

I guess the bottom line is, if pot gives you carb cravings, and you need to lose 150 pounds, which is more important? Someone may come along and happily prove me wrong, but I doubt there's any way around the fact that it gives you carb cravings. Stocking up on primal foods probably isn't really going to help if it's carbs you crave.

Comment

Originally posted by hippynelli84 View Post
                When i chug a case of beer beer, i get serious cravings for sugar and im starting the primal lifestyle on oct 1st! everyone in the household is doing it, and im donating all non primal foods to the food bank! anyways my question is, do you think i should calm it down with the case of beer drinking until im completely off carbs (bad carbs)?
                Just sayin'

Comment

what i didnt post that...and i have no idea what youre "just sayin"
                  pot is a plant...beer is made from a grain....two very different things!

and im starting oct 1st because i always dig right in and fail at things and the 1st of the month is food stamp day! so i will have money for good foods! and i meed a scale which i cant get for 3 more days

Comment

You need food stamps for food but have money for pot, and you don't think anybody's going to wonder at your choices??

The beer parallel is about comparing possible addictions (or at least the heavy consumption of substances that are not doing you any favors). But most clear-headed people would have gotten that, I daresay.
                    Last edited by PrairieProf; 09-26-2010, 11:28 AM.

Comment

I don't personally know many people who feel like doing a few sprints or pull ups after smoking up. Aside from giving you the munchies and sugar cravings at that, pot doesn't really have a reputation for inspiring physical activities. More like it inspires hours of lounging on the couch. If Grok knew about pot it was probably used more in a ritualistic way, not as a regular indulgence. As my husband says, why would the Olympic comity ban pot as a performance enhancer? It is just the opposite.
                      The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Vancouver Island Primal and Paleo Living <<< join our Facebook Group

Comment

I've been experimenting with snack foods because I pretty much got the munchies all day long if you know what I mean

I'm really getting into hard boiled eggs. I got an egg cooker and I boil seven eggs at a time which lasts me a couple of days. I'm finding that I like the eggs way better over other carby primal snacks.

After they are done, I usually cut them in half and dust them with some hot paprika.

I also eat raisins and pine nuts. See The Primal Snack List for more ideas.
                        Last edited by Grok; 09-26-2010, 12:04 PM. Reason: Add link to Marks Primal snack list

Comment

i see some pot haters! lol
                          no we dont have money for pot too, you dont even kno how we get it ( we got the hookup bit*hes)
                          my hubs works at a resturant and we even exchange no money needed f***tards! but anyways i was asking people who smoke pot, not you haters. but to all the haters out there do yo' muthaf****en job and hate! (said bt katt williams)

Comment

You "even exchange" what?

Comment

omg what the fu** does it matter!!! just know that we dont pay for it, we have food right now and its mainly meat and bread, and beans and things you dont eat going primal!
                              im really hardcore, im a perfectionist at everything, i often dive right into things without thinking clearly and end up failing, and i just can not and will not fail at this! how i do things may not be how you do things, but you dont see me being all uber pushy with yall!
                              Last edited by hippynelli84; 09-26-2010, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X