Mark is late!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark is late!

OK, the contest is seven minutes late. Where is it?

Maybe that's the first puzzle?
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Comment

Let me guess...is he in the bathroom?

Comment

Or he's on stereotypical Cali time.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

Weird... I am wondering the same damn thing. I have to leave just after 4:30 so hurry up Mark!
          Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

Ditto.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

Hey, I'm on Cali time and I'm very punctual!

Comment

I said stereotypical. As in surfer dude time.
                My Latest Journal

Comment

Maybe he got eaten by a shark.

Comment

lol - watcha waiting for? musta missed that one!
                    Scottish Sarah

Join our UK/ROI Primal group here! http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...php?groupid=67

Give me a poke on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pistepals
                    **Remember to tell me your forum name so I know who you are!**

Comment

the blog contest is supposed to be posted at 1 pm today and it's a battle for the fastest mind!

Comment

Check the blog. A time-sensitive contest was supposed to start at 1:00 PST.

Comment

Wait a sec...are we still on Daylight Savings Time? (PDT?) I can never remember!

Comment

oh dear...just checked my emails

i'm creative and sporty!! not logical..!! i hate brain teasers... :-(

but i draw good.
                            lol
                            Scottish Sarah

Join our UK/ROI Primal group here! http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...php?groupid=67

Give me a poke on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pistepals
                            **Remember to tell me your forum name so I know who you are!**

Comment

Originally posted by dragonmamma View Post
                              Wait a sec...are we still on Daylight Savings Time? (PDT?) I can never remember!
                              Oh you're right!!!!! It's not PST yet (it's currently 1:18PDT per Google)
                              Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
                              Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Comment

Working...
                              X