Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when you thought you saw it all!

http://betabrand.com/betapants/gluttony-pants.html

Now, here I was wishing my pants had the elastic inside like my children's pants do, so i could cinch them up and not need to wear a belt/buy new ones so soon. But this? I don't know what to say!
    Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

eeeeeeeeew.

Comment

boys + too much time = daft ideas like this!
      Scottish Sarah

Join our UK/ROI Primal group here! http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...php?groupid=67

Give me a poke on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pistepals
      **Remember to tell me your forum name so I know who you are!**

Comment

That's pretty funny LOL
        Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

Comment

Elastic doesn't help as much as you'd think, really. You still need to wear a belt. I used to get the LL Bean tropic weight comfort waist pants (which rock, btw) but even as a fatty fatty two by four, I had to wear a belt. Now, even my 36s look like hobo pants with the new notch in my belt, and I have yet to find a pair of 34s that I can fit my quads in comfortably.

These pants look like hipster stoopid, though.

Comment

My whole thing is that I am VERY anti elastic. I refuse to wear it anywhere except on my sock and underwear. Point blank. If it makes a shirt have a pretty design, back on the rack the shirt goes. I refuse to wear those stupid elastic waist band skirts, or even the ones where the elastic is more a thin band to keep from needing a zipper. I HATE the stuff. I had to wear it up until I was 12 or 13 because I was so dinky. It reminds me of either being a little kid or of old folks clothing. Yes, even when it's hidden or part of the design. I just detest the stuff. Putting elastic on something (outside of socks and underwear) is a surefire way to make sure I DON'T buy it.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

Only 93 days til Christmas!
              Retirement has afforded me the ultimate affluence, that of free time (Sahlins/Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by queen_sheba View Post
                boys + too much time = daft ideas like this!
                I have to agree

Comment

Pretty sure this is more of an artistic/commentary statement than an actual Good Idea that will be widely adopted...
                  "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

Originally posted by blank_faceplate View Post
                    These pants look like hipster stoopid, though.
                    Haha, this cracked me up! So true, though...

Comment

I think it's funny. It makes a point that a lot of people don't want to think about.
                      http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

Wowwww... The pants are definitely different. I guess that's one way to tell when you've put on weight. Or you could just get a belt.
                        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

My sister's ex husband used to cut the waistband of his pants so he could still wear them when he had out pudged them and didn't want to go buy more. These pants would have saved him money (until he went over the boar setting of course).
                          http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

At $100 a pop, he could go through 2 or 3 pairs of off the rack jeans/pants before he'd break even, let alone save money.

Comment

The adjustable pant I was thinking about, so I wouldn't have to wear a belt, are basically a belt inside the waistband. There is a button on each side and then the elastic is hidden inside the waistband, you pull the elastic out and attach it to the button, belting it inside the waistband. THey work great for my oldest and my older daughter. My son is between 'regular' and husky pants, so the cincher is great for him, my daughter is TINY, but has long legs so I have to buy up a size and then cinch them inside. I still want 1-2 pairs for me while I am still losing weight
                              Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

Working...
                              X