Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you seen the man vs food show?

its on OLN
    i just watch him eat enough meat in one sitting that would hold me over for 4 days.

its like watching a train wreck.. you just cant look away
    We need to have a global discussion about the epidemic of donut murder

Starting Weight: 238 lb
    Current Weight: 224 lb
    Goal: 190-200 lb
    Height: 6'-0"

here is a link.. check out this burger lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqIWPvCgi9g

Comment

Whenever I want to cheat I just turn him on and I am cured.
      They used to call me No Neck, but now I have one.

Comment

yeah its disaster tv at its best ....

Comment

I love love love that show! I'm sorry but the food he eats is so outrageous it's almost awe-inspiring.. either that or will make you sick to your stomach.

Comment

I am a huge fan of Man vs Wild so when a commercial comes on I will tune into Man vs Food... the food he eats is not appetizing at all to me and he eats a shit load... it literally almost makes me sick!
            Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

That show is at it's best when he's eating some thing so spicy he looks like he's about ready to pass out. He had to eat six wings made with ghost chili peppers(hottest peppers in the world).

Comment

Originally posted by mikebike View Post
                That show is at it's best when he's eating some thing so spicy he looks like he's about ready to pass out. He had to eat six wings made with ghost chili peppers(hottest peppers in the world).
                Eating that stuff is one thing. Keeping it down and what happens at the end of the journey are two totally different things. I have even considered dabbing a bit of orajel down there after some of my famed beer and hot wing nights just to keep from crying.
                Started my journey on May 22, 2010:

Beginning weight ~180
                Current weight ~145

Nov. 9, 2009........Nov. 9, 2010.....Jun. 17, 2011
                LDL 155...............LDL 176............LDL 139
                HDL 39................HDL 66..............HDL 95
                TGL 154..............TGL 77..............TGL 49

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Toad View Post
                  I am a huge fan of Man vs Wild so when a commercial comes on I will tune into Man vs Food... the food he eats is not appetizing at all to me and he eats a shit load... it literally almost makes me sick!
                  Me too! I love Man vs Wild. I thought this was about Bear eating live snakes or something. That's pretty primal. Unfortunately in Oz we don't get this show yet...I love trainwreck TV.

Comment

yeah, i saw him eat a pulled pork sandwich with shut up juice (a bbq sause made with peppers that are 2000 times more spicy then a jalapeno).
                    the sweat was just POURING off him.. that guy must have an iron stomach lol.

i felt sorry for him though because if it hurt that much going in, i cant imagine what its going to feel like coming out

Comment

Ahh, you folks are just wimps! I love that hot food---Shriracha sauce, Habanero Tabasco and Jalapenos are daily fare for me. I like those little, purple THai peppers and some Tsing Tsao beer to wash it down. The hot stuff doesn't automatically destroy your gut either. I'm almost 50, and just had a completely normal colonoscopy. I don't have acid reflux or any other stomach problems.

What does make me sick about man vs food is the sheer quantiity. That burger resembles something I saw one time in the elephant enclosure at the Wild Animal Park in San Diego! I like it hot, but I darn sure don't need more than about 2500 calories a day! I don't know how that guy eats what he does and weighs only 190 lbs.

Comment

Many competitive eaters are lightweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Vozz View Post
                          yeah, i saw him eat a pulled pork sandwich with shut up juice (a bbq sause made with peppers that are 2000 times more spicy then a jalapeno).
                          the sweat was just POURING off him.. that guy must have an iron stomach lol.

i felt sorry for him though because if it hurt that much going in, i cant imagine what its going to feel like coming out
                          there's a song about that..."and it burns, burns, burns - the ring of fire..." LOLZ
                          Scottish Sarah

Join our UK/ROI Primal group here! http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...php?groupid=67

Give me a poke on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pistepals
                          **Remember to tell me your forum name so I know who you are!**

Comment

He's gotten fatter each year of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason VT View Post
                              He's gotten fatter each year of the show.
                              Haha not surprising...
                              Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X