Motivating quote to get going

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivating quote to get going

"I hunt because I am a hunter. Clearly such natural participation in Godís miraculous creation is the last perfect, pure and positive environmental activity available to mankind. Balancing the annual wildlife explosion through respectful sustain yield utility is universally known to be the perfection that it is. Know it, cherish it, celebrate it and by all means, do it. Life is not meant to be a spectator sport ya all." - Ted Nugent

Getting ready for archery season next month, practicing, scouting, and getting ready to hang stands and setup ground blinds, hoping for some venison!
    You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Love Ted. He tells it like it is and then goes and lives it.

Comment

Nothing like that "ffft" sound as the arrow leaves the bow... Makes me smile thinking about it.
      Your goals, minus your doubts, equals your reality.
      - Ralph Marston

Comment

All praise the Nuge!
        sigpic

Comment

*bows and averts eyes*

I actually got to meet the Nuge once. He's even better in person

Comment

Originally posted by Agatsu View Post
            Nothing like that "ffft" sound as the arrow leaves the bow... Makes me smile thinking about it.
            Agreed, sometimes sounds like a schwaaack! That is, when it strikes said target.
            You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Comment

Originally posted by kuno1chi View Post
              *bows and averts eyes*

I actually got to meet the Nuge once. He's even better in person
              Cool, where did you meet him?

Comment

Do you have the extremely thick neck of bow hunter? (Smiles)
                Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
                Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
                Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Comment

You mean redneck??

Nope not a redneck, but I am staying in a Holiday Inn tonight

If you mean am I in shape...........I like to think so. While 70lb bow is not necessary to kill a deer its what I have to work with. It does takes stamina to shoot tight groups in practice sessions getting ready to chase the most elusive North American game animal I have the privilege to hunt.

Comment

So sad that I'm missing out on the hunt this year.

Comment

I've never been hunting. I'd love to bow hunt. One day though...when I finally save up for my piece of land in the middle of nowhere. Good luck out there Mainer!
                      "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
                      And we never even know we have the key."
                      ~The Eagles, "Already Gone"

Comment

Thanks Stillwild, but you don't necessarily need your own land, I hunt my land and other's who I ask permission to hunt theirs.

Diana, why not participating this year?

Comment

Working...
                        X