Non-primal but Excited!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-primal but Excited!

I just got asked if I would consider writing for a brand new bellydance magazine that debuts the end of this month! I was quite shocked, and surprised, when I was asked but the girl producing it liked a blog entry I wrote with an interview with another dancer and asked me if I would consider contributing. Heck yeah!

Completely unrelated to primal living, but I am so excited!
    "For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks." - Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites

My Facebook (please send a message to introduce yourself though!)

Congrats.
    Start weight: 250 - 06/2009
    Current weight: 199
    Goal: 145

Comment

That's awesome!
      I took an 8 week bellydance course recently and had a great time - plus it's quite the workout. I really enjoyed it and hope to do it again soon

Comment

I am quite shocked to find out there is a belly dancing magazine!

Congrats!
        Started my journey on May 22, 2010:

Beginning weight ~180
        Current weight ~145

Nov. 9, 2009........Nov. 9, 2010.....Jun. 17, 2011
        LDL 155...............LDL 176............LDL 139
        HDL 39................HDL 66..............HDL 95
        TGL 154..............TGL 77..............TGL 49

Comment

Belly dancing is quite the primal workout I believe - I am sure it beats getting bashed over the head and taken against your will ;-)!

Congrats!
          Last edited by scubasam; 09-03-2010, 08:32 PM.

Comment

I took classes once. But it's been 15 years! I should locate a class locally... it was lots of fun.
            Start weight: 250 - 06/2009
            Current weight: 199
            Goal: 145

Comment

Originally posted by kcult View Post
              I am quite shocked to find out there is a belly dancing magazine!

Congrats!
              Haha! There are actually several magazines! This new one is exclusively for Tribal Fusionists though.
              "For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks." - Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites

Comment

Bellydancing is a great workout ... very core centric. It's a lot of fun, and even men can be great dancers!

Comment

Fantastic news! You know, I think in a way, it is Primal - you're using your mind, and being creative! It's a good feeling to find work you love, and that feeling spreads throughout the rest of your life. Good, good stuff! I hope you'll let us know how it goes, and when you get your first byline! WOOHOO!
                  ~ Loving the good life, built the way we want it. ~

Comment

Working...
                  X