Increase in beardy growth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase in beardy growth

One thing I've noticed since going Primal (and it seems to be continually increasing) is the rate of beard growth I get. I had to shave every morning anyway, but now there's a lot more to get rid of each day. Anybody else getting this?

P.S. I'm 28, so it's not an age thing.
    The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
    Blog
    sigpic

I haven't noticed any hair growth increasing (dammit bald head) but I have noticed my fingernails and toenails growing faster. Weird.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Yep, not at all surprising. PB exercise will cause an increase in growth hormone (hence nails and hair growth) and testosterone.

Comment

For some reason, mine's been my eyelashes (in addition to nails/toenails). I do have pretty curly hair on my head though so any growth there just kinda curls up with the rest of it! I do take biotin daily to help 'em look good too though.

Comment

Now that you mention it, my nails have been growing faster. Awesome, Primal makes you more feral! So do the ladyfolk get faster growing leg hair etc?
          The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
          Blog
          sigpic

Comment

Actually yeah, now that I think about it. Leg hair, arm/underarm hair...better stock on up razors.

Comment

I don't shave anything. I used to wear only a goatee because I could never get much growth on my cheeks. Now I can.

It seems like I should be getting more bald. (67 years old with baldness genes) Definitely no loss. Maybe a bit more. Naw. Wishful thinking.
              Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

Stop shaving and grow an awesome caveman beard then. No longer worrying about shaving saves me time in morning.
                A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

Working...
                X