Blood Pressure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asturian View Post
    Well that makes a big difference. I guess that pharmacy is doing their best to sell BP meds eh?

Congrats on solving your issue.
    I don't know if it's necessarily solved. I'm just saying I think the grain fed beef is my main suspect right now. I'm going to be eating only grass-fed beef during the 30-day primal challenge. Today I picked up a 1 1/2" thick grass-fed rib-eye. My latest reading was 132/57 which was taken after walking to the store and back and then munching on a liver pate and an avocado.

Comment

I've been on BP meds for many years. Before PB, I was running 130/87-ish with spikes up towards 140. After 6 weeks of PB, dropped weight from 235 to 210 and was plagued by dizzy spells. Finally checked BP and it was 90/59. I've been off the meds for a few days and it looks like I'm leveling off around around 117/70 (Hooray!!!).

I made it down to this weight (Weight Watchers and no exercise) a couple of years ago, but my BP was nowhere near this low. I'm glad to have found this thread, I was wondering what was different.

Comment

Working...
      X