good flicks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good flicks

i want to download some movies tonight. please gimme some suggestions! thank you very much;-)
    i know, not primal. but hey;-)
    Last edited by shannon; 08-13-2010, 05:06 PM.
    Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

What sort of movies do you like? What are you interested in?
    A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

Are we talkin' Netflix Instant or just any film?
      Diary of a Madman

Comment

anything!
        Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

Zombieland...Law Abiding Citizen...Food Inc

A few faves

Comment

Saw a wonderful one recently, an Argentinian film called 'The Secret in their Eyes' (subtitled), amazing acting, great thriller and won best foreign language film at Toronto I think???

Comment

I agree that The Secret in Their Eyes, is excellent.
              I am hanging to see Dogtooth and Catfish, both apparently very unique and transfixing, down here in Australia - I think they would have already been released in the US.
              I liked Jennifer's Body and Paranormal Activity and The Road.
              For oldies you may not have seen - The Green Mile (another Frank Darabont/based on Stephen King movie like Shawshamk Redemption), Donnie Darko, The Hole, any Hitchcock film (esp Rear Window or Psycho) ... hard to recommend without knowing if you prefer classic, 80s, scary, comedy etc but this is what I am in the mood for..

Comment

Some of my favorite movies:
                Rebel without a cause, Le Fabuleux Destin D’Amélie Poulain, Memento

Comment

Ever seen Spaced? It's a two-season British comedy series starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost and directed by Edgar Wright. Those are the guys responsible for Sean of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, but Spaced came first. If you liked Sean of the Dead, you'll like this.

Comment

Gattaca

fantastic movie, enthralling, beautiful.
                    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat? Tom Snyder

Comment

Tremors. All 4 of them and the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandadude View Post
                        Some of my favorite movies:
                        Rebel without a cause, Le Fabuleux Destin D’Amélie Poulain, Memento
                        I'm a huge fan of Amelie and definitely recommend a few other Jean-Pierre Jeunet films:
                        Delicatessen, A Very Long Engagement and Micmacs (came out just this year, fantastic film).

You can skip Alien: Resurrection though

Comment

American History X is a great drama
                          American Beuty is too
                          Airplane is a great classic comedy
                          Thank You For Smoking is funny and intelligent
                          Garden State is cute
                          Slumdog Millionaire is inspiring

These are just a few on the top of my head
                          --
                          Here it is, your moment of zen.

It's a no brainer: The journal of the cerebelum

Comment

thanks guys, plenty i haven't seen. not a big tv fan, but i'd like to have some handy if i have some extra time to unwind!

Comment

Originally posted by dragonmamma View Post
                              Ever seen Spaced? It's a two-season British comedy series starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost and directed by Edgar Wright. Those are the guys responsible for Sean of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, but Spaced came first. If you liked Sean of the Dead, you'll like this.
                              really like shaun of the dead! i'll check this out 4 sure

Comment

Working...
                              X