Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: How Long Have You Been Primal For?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been wheat-free since 1998, back when the wheat-free choices really sucked!! Due to health issues starting again, I have given up all grains/legumes and have been primal for three months. No more feeling like crap!!! YEAYEAYEAYEA!!!
    I learned a valuable lesson with the first steer I sent to slaughter. I should have named him Hamburger and not Snookers.

Comment

4 months, but it seems like a lifetime ago. I've lost all the baby weight, and with the september primal challenge I plan to get into hard rock shape!

Comment

6 months

Comment

Since end of April this year,can't believe transformation since.

Been 14 stone ish for years,now,12 stone.

Look brand new,very fit,slim and 59 years old next month.

Thanks to Mark and all PB community ( especially son in law and daughter) for introducing an old sceptic to this amazing new lifestyle.
          sigpic

Comment

Our pleasure Megalodon! It's surprisingly motivating seeing you get better abdominal definition than me with a 30 year age gap *cries quietly*
            The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
            Blog
            sigpic

Comment

Domo arigato Primal Fist san.
              sigpic

Comment

Just about exactly one year, but I'm a terrible cheater.
                My blog: Pretty Good Paleo
                On Twitter: @NEKLocalvore

Comment

10 months, with struggles. I've lost 60 lbs, and I'm working on losing another 30!
                  The more I see the less I know for sure.
                  -John Lennon

Comment

Six Months and going strong!
                    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

Hmm... about a month.
                      Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
                      -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

One years and 7 months. I spent the first 6 monthly strictly paleo. I don't plan on ever going back.

Comment

Six weeks, 98% grain free, etc. My main cheats have been drinking wine about 4-5 times in 6 weeks.

DOWN 40 POUNDS and blood sugar improving, with almost no exercise other than occasional walking. I will exercise more as I get lighter.

Comment

Since around the new year. Just after mark posted the article on lectins.

Comment

Since January, although there were more than a few setbacks those first few months. Have totally embraced it since about April, I'd say.
                              And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair
                              Kahlil Gibran

http://simplesunshine.wordpress.com

Comment

I went primal March 7th, 2010. I have lost around 25 pounds, my husband has lost 45 pounds so he is now at his goal weight of 180 pounds. I still have 20 pounds I want to get rid of but I am breastfeeding still and I think its keeping the last 20 on me no matter what I do... Oh well I would rather my son be healthy and breastfed than me be skinny. I know I will get there when he weans.
                                My blog - About me, my family, and my hobbies!

*Please ignore my horrible typing and grammar I am usually typing it all on my very uncooperative phone*

Comment

Working...
                                X