norway??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• norway??

Hi I've been primal for 9wks now and slowly but surely changing my lifestyle...I'm American but I live in Norway... anyone else in Norway on here?? Charlotta

How could I have missed this post - Norwegian here, living in Norway. I know of at least two more groks living in Norway. Come out, come out - where ever you are!
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

English guy here living in norway, been here for six years working as a personal trainer and nutritionist

Ahhhh Norway, the land of bread slices for every meal and oats for breakfast!

Comment

Originally posted by SB100%Natural View Post
        English guy here living in norway, been here for six years working as a personal trainer and nutritionist
        Cool - where abouts are you?

Originally posted by SB100%Natural View Post
        Ahhhh Norway, the land of bread slices for every meal and oats for breakfast!
        Indeed. :/

My journal

I see grain people...

Comment

finally!! I live in Borre now-by Tønsberg-Horten. I saw someone in Horten the other week with FiveFingers on...had to be a primal!
          Where are you all located?
          yeah.. and all the open sandwiches!

Comment

I live in a small community outside of Oslo, about 40 minutes by car.

My journal

I see grain people...

Comment

Hi,

I'm a norwegian living in Norway. I saw a guy in vibram fivefingers in Stavanger marathon a couple of weeks ago, and one guy ran barefoot. I myself run in shoes, but it would be fun to try the vibrams one day.

Comment

Hei og hå!

I live in Oslo, and freezing my toes right now.. :P
                I saw this ad from Löplabbet where they say the five fingers are at their store now.
                http://www.loplabbet.no/minimalist-sko

So im going to stop by them and check it out. Maybe you should do the same thing?

Comment

Working...
                X