Forum Tech Ques

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Tech Ques

Hey All, this is a technical question. I use a Mac and Firefox. On my computer, I don't see anyone's avatar (right now everyone's the PB caveman). On my friends' computers (which is always a pc), not evening logging in, I see people's avatars. Is there anyway I can change this? Thanks for your help!

Go to your settings (http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...do=editoptions) and make sure the "show avatars" box is checked (it's a little over halfway down the page). This would explain why you could see them when not logged in, but not see them once you log in.

If it's more complicated than that, I probably can't help you, haha. =]
    Last edited by mayness; 08-02-2010, 06:34 AM.
    "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

Use Safari!
      Because if you didn't know, of that is life made: only of moments; Don't lose the now.
      ~Borges

Comment

wow, thx! i'm using a PC w/ IE, but had the same problem. Solved now! that's a weird default to have.
        5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
        Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
        Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
        Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
        ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

Issue: you're using a mac.
          Real issue: try the checkbox attack, if not that, then there may be something else that's blocking it. From your description, though, I think that's what it is.
          For the love of all that's holy, stick with Firefox. More websites and coding languages are accessible with firefox (read: Using Safari, less of the 'net is usable.)
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

thanks! it was just checking off the options =)

Comment

Working...
            X