Halfway There.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halfway There.

So I got up this morning, and realized that my July Challenge was over. I could finally step on the scale.

And Lo, verily it saideth unto me.... 240 on the nose.

That's just 2.5lbs away from my halfway point!!!

60lbs. down, 65lbs to go!

I think I was at 55lbs at the end of June. So not bad. I highly endorse this not looking at the scale so goddamn often thing.

I know that the closer I get the harder I'll have to work, but so far it hasn't been that hard so I'm not complaining. Where I was feeling a little amotivated before I just got a big dose fire under the buttocks!

Very well Citizens, I now return you to your Daily Hate.

Daily Hate? I got nothing but Daily Joy. And congrats on the progress, HOLY CRUD, that is fantastic!

Comment

Jolly good sir.

You're definitely not living on a prayer.
      Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
      -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

Originally posted by Velocity View Post
        Jolly good sir.

You're definitely not living on a prayer.
        Some say prayers... well... I say mine....

Comment

Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
          !!!

I think I was at 55lbs at the end of June. So not bad. I highly endorse this not looking at the scale so goddamn often thing.

Mistyped, I was down 45lbs at the end of June.

I know this because someone owes me dinner when I hit 50lbs, and I hadn't had it yet.

so even better.

Comment

Way to go! What's the best part about all this for you?

And....hmmmmnnnnn..... saideth vs sayeth........
            Because if you didn't know, of that is life made: only of moments; Don't lose the now.
            ~Borges

Comment

Way to go. So is the secret pork necks?

Comment

sweet. congratulations!

Comment

W00T! Way to go Darth! Go collect on that dinner and make 'em buy you oysters.
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

Very impressive!!
                    Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
                    Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
                    Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Comment

Truly amazing. You must feel so much better! So 65lb in 5 months, 20lb in the last month?
                      5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                      Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                      Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                      Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                      ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

awesome! Happy for you!

Comment

Working...
                        X