Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Withdrawal!!

Withdrawal, he says. A common issue it seems, but not in this case

Carbs? That would be understandable, but no. Even as a vegan I didn't eat a particularly high carb diet.

Grains? Nope! Haven't had grains in a long time...

You know what I miss most?

---THOSE OF A SENSITIVE DISPOSITION LOOK AWAY NOW---

A big, massive, daily, uber-dump.

There's just nothing happening at the moment. Too much protein, not enough fat? I eat quite a lot of veg still, and coconut. Olive oil in liberal amounts on the veggies, with Tabasco, mustard and pepper.

I can't believe you sucked a classy guy like me into this hell. Turns out you are absolutly right. There is something (as sick as it sounds) about a good morning constitutional. These little whimpy chick craps just dont seem to cut it! So I say once a week eat till you pop , & you will have a big smile in the morning. Also you must drink a good strong cup of black coffee for the full effect
    "Don't dream it, be it"

-Dr. Frank-N-Furter

Comment

I hear that!!

Comment

Oooohhhhhh, yeahhhhhhh.... Coffee does the trick for me. Sometimes twice.

Comment

Tmi
          "Don't dream it, be it"

-Dr. Frank-N-Furter

Comment

A recent discovery -- taking probiotics brings back that ol' satisfaction.

Oh, by the way, chairdr, "wimpy chick craps?" Don't kid yerself. That's one area where we can definitely hold our own.

Comment

I kind of miss them too. I liked that time to myself to read or play on my laptop. Now I'm just in and out of there to quickly to bother.

Well, once in a while I'll stay in if I'm doing something on my iPhone or whatever, but I'm "faking".

I'm regular and there are no problems, but the twice a day marathon sessions are a thing of the past. Funny thing is I bet I was eating 20 times the fiber back when I was eating CW. I'm lucky to get *any* fiber these days.

Comment

i swear this community and poop talk... LOL

Comment

Well, since Primals don't fart, we gotta talk about something...

Comment

Originally posted by LemonFreshScent View Post
                    i swear this community and poop talk... LOL
                    LOL... It's almost like a board for new parents. The poop talk is endless. It becomes freakishly NORMAL. You know it's MAYBE gotten out of hand when you snap a photo of your child's work 'cause you can NOT believe the size, and e-mail to your constantly constipated FIL!

Yeah.... Guilty!

Comment

Working...
                    X