Would You Buy A Primal Frisbee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Buy A Primal Frisbee

Simple question... if Mark created a Primal Frisbee would you buy it?

Simply answer yes or no and then tell us your idea of what it would look like if you wish!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

No.
    For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

Comment

yes.
      i would buy several.

I would want it to be made of wood and ultimate frisbee regulation weight. With the grok logo burnt into it.

If it was just a normal plastic frisbee it would have to be under 10 bucks or maybe come as a bundle with the pb fitness book or something.
      sigpic

Comment

Primal Frisbee? Maybe. But if it's a cheapie plastic giveaway Frisbee, no. If it's actually usable to play with a crosswind, yes.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

Probably.. I don't have a frisbee and I've found more and more occasions lately where I'd like one. So even if it were cheap plastic and overpriced, there's a good chance I'd buy it. =]
          "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

When I opened this thread, I pictured a frisbee made out of dried and shaped bacon or something.

Comment

what the heck IS a primal frisbee?? How is it different than a neolithic one?

To answer the question...if was cool enough, I'd order one for DH who plays disc golf, if nothing else than for the neat-o factor.

(I'd buy a car decal in a SECOND.)
              Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

Comment

Funny, I was just talking about getting a frisbee yesterday. Was planning to get a cheapo one at Target this weekend.

Comment

wouldn't a primal frisbee be a boomerang? o.O
                  and to answer your question, no. Unless it was dirt cheap.
                  Last edited by Metismomma; 07-14-2010, 10:18 AM. Reason: I can haz spellcheck pwease?
                  Calm the f**k down.

Comment

Absolutely not, but I haven't the slightest interest in frisbees to begin with.
                    I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Meadow muffins when dry make a pretty decent frisbee. LOL No I don't want to buy one!

Comment

nope
                        If I wanted a frisbee I would own one already, and I try not to fill my life with needless junk.
                        The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being proven right or pleasantly surprised.

Comment

i never knew so many people didnt like frisbee's.
                          kinda blows my mind
                          sigpic

Comment

Frisbee? At least if it were chakrams.
                            What about hunting spears? Or hunting bow & arrows? That would be neat.

Comment

Originally posted by PrairieProf View Post
                              When I opened this thread, I pictured a frisbee made out of dried and shaped bacon or something.
                              Haha, that's awesome.

Originally posted by kennelmom View Post
                              what the heck IS a primal frisbee?? How is it different than a neolithic one?

To answer the question...if was cool enough, I'd order one for DH who plays disc golf, if nothing else than for the neat-o factor.

(I'd buy a car decal in a SECOND.)
                              A primal frisbee is a frisbee that would say "grok on" or "get primal" or have grok on it or something primalish. I was thinking for an ultimate frisbee one, or one made for disc golf.
                              Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X