No announcement yet.

Would You Buy A Primal Frisbee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but it would have to be the official Discraft Ultra-Star 175 so I could play Ultimate with it.

Comment

Originally posted by MeatMe216 View Post
      i never knew so many people didnt like frisbee's.
      kinda blows my mind
      +1

Originally posted by trev View Post
      Yes, but it would have to be the official Discraft Ultra-Star 175 so I could play Ultimate with it.
      While I don't 'really' play, I've been steeped in Ultimate for the past 14 year consider us an Ultimate family. Dh used to play pretty hardcore with some of the teams here in Atlanta and most of the friendships we've continued over our years together started as frisbee friends.

One of our dear friends coaches the Paideia team. One of the kids mentioned in the article actually lived with dh as a senior in highschool, under dh's guardianship so that he could continue to play after his parents moved out of state:
      http://ultfris.blogspot.com/2010/04/...henomenon.html

Ultimate really does attract an awesome crowd.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

NO. Don't believe in turning everything into another marketing opportunity, and especially not primal stuff. I'll keep playing with the frisbee I already own. Wham-o did a perfect job when they invented it, can't improve upon it. Only thing else you can do is stamp a logo on it and charge extra and call it primal?

Comment

I already have two Frisbees (neither of which I bought), so I'll pass.
          Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
          -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

No. Reeks too much of "MY Frisbee is better than YOUR Frisbee because it has a LOGO on it! And to prove how smart I am, I paid MORE for it!" I'll wait till I can pick one up at a garage sale.

On the other hand, if it were used as a fundraiser for a worthy cause...

Comment

probably not. i've got a pretty good frisbee already for ultimate, and a whole bag full of golf discs. that's already more plastic and rubber than the environmentalist in me would care to have around.
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60178.html

Comment

Nope, I can't stand playing frisbee.

Comment

I find that lots of places give frisbees away free as promo items anyway, I've never had to buy a frisbee in my life. I currently have a glow-in-the-dark one from the local fire department that works good enough for me

Comment

Working...
                  X