Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dogs.

Comment

went shopping for yummy primal goodies. danced in the aisles with my girls. fun day!
      Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

Rode my bike back and from work and bank but most importantly of all, I went out to the park and kicked the good soccer ball around for some time.
        --
        Here it is, your moment of zen.

It's a no brainer: The journal of the cerebelum

Comment

Uhhh... sex. And lots of it. ; )
          - If it was cute and cuddly at some point, eat it. Ignore everything else. -

- Food is first, and foremost, nothing more than fuel. -

- The body is animal. The mind, however, is not. -

Comment

chuckie freakin' cheeses. free tokens and we were there.
            Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

just got back from the beach:-)

Comment

Sailed around Penobscot Bay, saw four porpoises and a seal.
                You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Comment

took the kids to the park after a walk. Fun was had.
                  Calm the f**k down.

Comment

Puppies!

Comment

Stuck in the office all afternoon, so I've been doing door pull-ups. I stuck a shim under the end of the open door (it's sturdy metal) and put on a pair of work gloves, and do pull-ups on it. They're harder than regular ones because your elbow doesn't move during the motion. I'm up to 15 on a bar, but I'm only managing sets of 10 on the door.

I'm just playing games with myself to stay alert. Every time the phone rings I bang out a set. Pretty shitty as far as play goes, but you do what you can.

Comment

i swear this is my last reply. TAG!!!!! yippie

Comment

10 miles on the mountain bike. Some hot girls whistled when they drove by, and my broken heart healed a bit. Woohoo!

Frank the librarian

Comment

Went to the park to try to wear out the girls AGAIN, so they go to sleep early.
                            Calm the f**k down.

Comment

swimming in an inflatable pool, went to the park and played tag again.
                              @metismomma: hear ya on that!

Comment

went for a long walk (3 hours! oops) with a friend and all our kids. Stopped at playground. 2 hours later the kids are finally drooping.
                                They never did get to bed early last night. *sigh*
                                Calm the f**k down.

Comment

Working...
                                X