No announcement yet.

Why Veg*ns are Dangerous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm an anti-vegan. I have nothing against vegans and have absolutely no desire to pick fights with them, but I'm nearly carnivorous. Mostly I use plants as seasonings. So, pretty much anything that a vegan would eat I won't touch and anything that I will eat a vegan won't.
    http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

Originally posted by kalewoman View Post
      Bottom line: we've got to show the vegans lots of love...to make up for all that meat they're not getting. ;-)
      *nods*.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

I blogged about that today on my website.

you wouldnt believe the claims I quoted...
        Living the hard way has never been so easy!
        My paleo website : www.primaljournal.com

Comment

The fact that any group of people wishes to force others to live by their rules is abhorrent to me. It doesn't matter if they are vegans, vegetarians, omnivores, or frutarians. (Did I miss anyone?)

My kids came up in scouts. They joined other groups too as part of their socialization while being home schooled. When they were older they opted for high school. I was often at odds with people in those groups who would make no concession for our family. We follow laws of Kashrut. Everyone seems to think that we should eat pepperoni, pork chops, etc. and would actually attempt to trick us into eating these things sometimes. You don't have to be a vegetarian to have an agenda and to be crafty about having others follow it.

PS---I did not always abide by the dietary rules. It is something that came on during the last decade. To be honest, I miss my roast pork loin, etc.. Life goes on.
          Last edited by periquin; 06-15-2010, 01:53 PM. Reason: spelling
          Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Comment

Originally posted by periquin View Post
            (Did I miss anyone?)

Carnivores? lol
            Just teasing...all you carnivorous beasts out there. ;-)

Comment

Feeding cats and dogs a vegetarian or vegan diet ought to be considered animal cruelty. God I hate idiots sometimes.

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSLQu-d6ZQ
              A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

Working...
              X