GUYS - whats your opinion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUYS - whats your opinion?

So i was reading a life and style magazine in the paper today...there was an article and it asked various men what part of a woman's body they liked most. (heres the article: http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/l...cle7144305.ece )

Anyway, what interested me is what a painter called Jonathon Yeo had to say...

"THE STOMACH

Jonathan Yeo, painter

I spend a lot of time looking at women naked and what always interests me is the stomach. There’s something so sexy and natural about a bit of a bump. Not folds of flab rolling in on themselves, but a nice curve to the stomach has something animalistic about it. If you put your arms around a woman from behind, you want to be able to feel something, feel her shape.

Biologically, bumps are attractive, too. Pregnant women always complain that people want to touch their bump, but the firm ripeness is magnetic. And while women often say they feel unattractive and fat when pregnant, no man would agree. The rest of the body doesn’t change much — in some cases, not at all — and on a primitive level, we like our potential mates to look capable of reproduction. The post-pregnancy potbelly is not unattractive, either.

When I flick through fashion magazines, I find all those flat tummies disconcerting. It doesn’t look natural — you don’t see historical paintings of thin people. I can see why designers show clothes on two-dimensional girls — bumps push their perfect lines out of shape — but naked, it’s not an attractive look. From an artist’s point of view, it is much more interesting and satisfying to have curves to paint. Curves create shadows and reflections; they cause the light to change. They make paintings feel more solid and real."

It's interesting because i always thought guys were into really flat stomachs...So i was wondering about all the guys here? Do you prefer a totally flat stomach on a woman? 6 pack abs? A small curve?

A curve has a definite appeal. A woman's belly is a sign of potency
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

All shapes and sizes.

Curves are wonderful, but so are tight, trim, fit bodies. They all have their own special appeal.

Comment

I wouldn't have thought about it on my own but he's on to something.
        You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

I agree 150%. Bellies are hotness.
          “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

Curves are very attractive.

Comment

Definitely no abs. IMO it looks horrible on a women.

Comment

Yeah we like curves of a chick. Surely you new that already

We like a nice fat arse too.
                One time http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/forum.php

Comment

Yes abs on a women is not very nice.
                  ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>
                  ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                    We like a nice fat arse too.
                    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

You know, as a female this is a little hard for me to wrap my brain around. Personally, my belly is my greatest adversary. It's really hard for some of us to make peace with our bellies.

I've had this book setting on the shelf for years now, called "The Woman's Belly Book." Maybe it's time to read it. Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
                        You know, as a female this is a little hard for me to wrap my brain around. Personally, my belly is my greatest adversary. It's really hard for some of us to make peace with our bellies.

I've had this book setting on the shelf for years now, called "The Woman's Belly Book." Maybe it's time to read it. Hmm...

i know right? I mean i know guys like curvy women but thought totally flat bellys were supposed to be ultra sexy...It seems sometimes women are totally wrong about what men want (hence skinny models, women thinking thin/skinny is sexy) and sometimes men are wrong about what women want (some men think the more muscle the better, but IMO a little is nice but too much is ew)

Comment

curves for sure! But then again, I like them in all shapes and sizes. I could look at a woman who has a flat stomach equally as much as one with curves.
                          I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by reamz View Post
                            i know right? I mean i know guys like curvy women but thought totally flat bellys were supposed to be ultra sexy...It seems sometimes women are totally wrong about what men want (hence skinny models, women thinking thin/skinny is sexy) and sometimes men are wrong about what women want (some men think the more muscle the better, but IMO a little is nice but too much is ew)
                            I do find a flat stomach attractive though, as long as you don't look like you have been starving yourself for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                              Yeah we like curves of a chick. Surely you new that already
                              The rest of the curves, yes. A bit of a belly curve? No. I am suprised. But I think it's great.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

Working...
                              X